Malaysia flag

Official Name:     Malaysia 

Malaysia globe

OUR SERVICES;                      

  • Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
  • Per question consultation
  • Application review
  • Full package: Start to finish representation
  • Immigration Plan to become qualified
  • Post immigration and settlement




Visitor Visa:

 Most nationalities can enter without a visa for stays of up to a month.

Nationals from the following countries require a visa before arriving;
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo Democratic Republic, Congo Republic, Cote D’ivoire, Djibouti, Equat. Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, India, Israel, Liberia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Rwanda, Serbia & Montenegro, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, United Nations (Laissez Passer) and Western Sahara

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.

Transit Visa:

Issued to foreign nationals who require a visa to enter Malaysia on transit to other countries.

Foreign nationals on transit without leaving the airport precincts and who continue their journey to the next destination with the same flight do not require a transit visa. Transit without Visa Only for Citizens of Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka. If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.

Student Visa:

All international students need a Student Pass to study in Malaysia. The Student Pass lasts for up to a year – or the length of your study period if that’s less than a year – so you need to renew it annually if you’re studying with us for more than two semesters. You apply for a Student Pass after you’ve accepted your study offer. You will then receive a Student Pass approval letter, which you must bring to Malaysia to get a Student Pass endorsement stamp in your passport. If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant

Work Visa:

 In order to obtain a work permit, the passport must have a remaining validity of at least 18 months. The foreigner who comes to work from Spain must be 27 years or older (except in the field of Information Technology, where the minimum age is 23). Work permits are usually issued for periods of between six months and five years.

 You can apply for work permit under the following ways:

  • Setting up your own international company and get 2 years business visa for you and your family
  • Setting up your own business and apply for 2 years work permit under your own Malaysian sdn Bhd company
  • Be employed by Malaysian companies, regional/representative offices in Malaysia and get 2 years work permit
  • Setting up your own regional/representative office in Malaysia and get 3 years work permit

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.


Permanent visas and residency programs

The requirements for obtaining a permanent visa are very simple, but the process can take up to several years. If you qualify, you can opt for the residency program in Malaysia instead.

Foreigners who have lived in Malaysia continuously for 5 years can apply for permanent residence. For foreigners married to Malaysian citizens, the required period is 10 years. The application must be sponsored by a citizen of Malaysia. If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.


MM2H program (Program “Malaysia My Second Home” )

The MM2H program was initially established by the Malaysian Government to allow all foreigners who meet certain conditions to remain in the country with a long-term visa at least 10 years (renewable). They can enter and leave the country freely without restrictions. Successful applicants may also bring their spouse, their children under 21 years and dependent parents over 60 years with them. A successful application is linked not only to compliance with certain financial and medical conditions, but also to various incentives. If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.

Long Term visa or social Visa:

These passes are issued to certain foreign nationals for temporary residence for a minimum of six months. Foreigners entitled to this pass are the children and spouses of Malaysian citizens or permanent residents, the immediate family members of foreign students or foreigners coming to Malaysia for medical treatment.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.


Investor visa:

 Individual Investors with minimum USD 2 million Fixed Deposits (FD) in Malaysia

Rights as a Permanent Resident in Malaysia

-stay and remain in Malaysia without any time limit;
– work and do business in Malaysia;
-acquire property in any part of Malaysia;
-be exempted from all Visa and Immigration requirements to enter and exit Malaysia.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.


Social Visa 

If you would like your family and friends more than the general visa that government will give them, you should send them invitation letter with some documents. then they can go to Malaysia embassy in your country to get social visa to stay in Malaysia.


The sample of invitation letter 

Register Company 

we can offer you at this price:  $ 750 USD

you should deserve the quality support services when you are about to start your important business, this is the first step to make us known to you. Trust us, you will find out more from us.

Please contact us for details & to confirm on the price. (Terms & conditions apply)

JOBS IN Malaysia

If you need a job, our team will try to send your CV  to the job finder and manpower companies. The companies will contact your  through your email and phone number  that you enter in your request form. Please click here to fill the form


If you have plan to go to Malaysia, it advised to look for a valid travel agency in Malaysia or your friends advised you.  Have an enjoyable trip in  Malaysia.