Official Name: Uzbekistan
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Uzbekistan is located in Central Asia and shares borders with Tajikistan and Kazakhstan. The capital of Uzbekistan is the beautiful city of Tashkent, and the total land area of Uzbekistan is 448,978 square kilometers. It ranks 56th in terms of size. The currency in Uzbekistan is Som. Development indicators in Uzbekistan have grown by more than 68%, and estimates show that Uzbekistan’s immigration status is higher than in other sectors in terms of attracting foreign migrants. The country has an excellent space for registering companies and has been able to open the way to obtain a visa in recent years.
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
How long does it take to register a company?
2 weeks to 8 weeks
How much is the corporate income tax?
Can limited liability companies participate in government tenders?
Yes. By registering a company in Uzbekistan, you will be able to sign contracts with government agencies.
The benefits of company registration in Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan is the eighth country in the world in terms of easy start-up of a business according to a World Bank poll.
- Compared to European countries, the costs of setting up a company, renting an office, food and staff salaries are cheaper.
- Uzbekistan is close to the markets of Japan and China. Uzbekistan has very close relations with both countries.
The disadvantage of company registration in Uzbekistan
- Uzbek companies must have a resident manager.
- There is bribery in Uzbek offices.
- Investors cannot easily communicate with government employees and the public because most people are unable to speak English.
- While electricity is cheap in Uzbekistan, electricity is available in densely populated areas and will cost companies extra.
Type of company in Uzbekistan
- Limit liability company (LLC)
- Joint-Stock Company (JSC)
- Foreign Branch
- Free zone limited liability company
The company registration process
- Apply for company registration in Uzbekistan
- Specify a name and get confirmation
- Preparation and regulation of the company’s articles of association with complete information of the desired company
- Registration in the company registration office
- Preparation of company seal
- Opening a bank account for the company
- Pay the legal fees of the company
- Registration of company documents in the Uzbekistan Trade Office
- Forming a tax file and obtaining a tax number
- Forming a file in the insurance office for personnel
- Applying for a residence visa for managers and their families