Official Name: United Kingdom
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
The United Kingdom is the fourth-largest economy in the world, due to its importance and centrality in trade, as well as easier registration and legal rules than other countries. Therefore, it is very prone to domestic and foreign investments, which has led to the establishment of branches of the world’s largest companies in this land and country. In fact, the UK government has created the right conditions, including the formulation of investment activities and the maintenance of economic structures, to pave the way for foreign investors to set up private companies. The economic culture and work system in the UK is such as to provide a free environment for business activists. When you register your company and open a bank account related to it, you are introduced as a business person in this country and you can receive residence in this country in less than a year.
- How to register a company in the UK and stay?
It is possible to register a company in the UK by submitting a business plan for a minimum of 200,000 Pound.
- Will UK residency become a passport in the first place by registering a company?
No. To obtain a UK passport by registering a company, you must pay your taxes and insurance for at least 6 years in this country.
- Is it possible to register a company for less than 200,000 Pound?
Yes, but it is possible for people who have studied in the UK.
- Is it possible to register a company as a partnership with 100,000 Pound per person?
No. To register a company and obtain a residence permit, each person must invest at least 200,000 Pound.
The benefit of company registration
- There is no need for partners to be present in the UK.
- The virtual address of the company is provided by VIP company.
- After registering the company in the UK, you can apply for a visa or residence.
- The time for registering a company is short.
- You can apply for a UK SIM card or a personal credit card.
- The documents of the company will be delivered by post in Tehran.
- In case of inactivity of the company, no tax will be paid to the company.
- Need to hire an employee and address and insurance and…. does not have.
Types of company registration in the UK
Regardless of the type of business and the applicant’s business, the classification of companies registered in the UK includes the following:
Private Limited Liability Company (Ltd): has no restrictions on doing business and covers all types of business. It only needs one manager and one shareholder and has a lot of freedom in choosing the name for the company.
Public Joint Stock Company (PLC): Under UK law, registration of this type of company requires a minimum capital of 5000 5,000, of which 25% must be paid as initial capital at the time of registration. Having 2 managers and one shareholder is required for this type of company.
Limited Liability Company (LLP): The use of this type of company is suitable for all types of business activities and is therefore very popular and the registration process is done with only one person and a minimum of capital.
Standby Private Limited Liability Company (RMPLC): This type of company meets all the requirements of a private limited liability company. There are restrictions on the choice of name and it takes a long process to register new managers or transfer shares.
Representation of a foreign company: In this type of company registration in the UK, the company’s branches must be registered with the government and the parent company will be responsible for all tax expenses and debts of the agency in the UK.
Real Estate Management Company (FMC): Suitable for companies with construction use and real estate transactions and is used to sell residential and commercial units after the completion of the project.
Company registration process
To register a company in the UK where everything is done online, you do not need to be physically present in the UK and you can do all the steps online. It is enough that you have completed your documents.
Note that the economic justification plan is an important principle in this matter, in which you must introduce your business activity and state the goals of this plan. Note that in this business plan, the expectations that come from the business plan must be You will be presented with a work plan to the UK Government that will allow you to do business in the UK.
After setting up a business plan, you must choose a suitable name for your company. In choosing the name, be careful that it can be pronounced for the public, and also the type of your activity should be specified in this chosen name so that when your company name appears, everyone should know. What field works.
One of the most important points is to determine the exact address of the company in real-time. Therefore, in order to register a company in the UK, you must choose a place to do business and register the address, telephone number, and fax number. After that, according to company registration laws, you must obtain a tax identification code from the tax office. If you do not have this identification code, you will not actually be allowed to do business or register a company in the UK.
You will be responsible for making the necessary arrangements with the UK Department of Commerce and Foreign Affairs, but if you sign a contract with our lawyers, they will do all the steps from the beginning and you can leave for the UK at the end.
In a nutshell, the process that must be followed to register a company in the UK is:
- The first step is to determine the name of the company. A name that is new and has not been selected before. If, after legal inquiries, your name and terms are agreed upon, you can begin the process of registering your company.
- Preparation of documents required for registration
- Determining the type of company
- Determining the capital of the company
- Determining company members
- Determining the valid and official address of the company
- Issuance of stamp related to the company
- Obtaining approval from the company registration authority
- Obtaining a lawyer or representative
Documents required to register a company in England
- Scan the applicant’s passport
- Official translation of identity card in the absence of a passport
- Medical health certificate
- Print the circulation of bank account
- No bad record
- Having IELTS language skills
- Translation of necessary documents such as translation of one of the government bills (water-electricity-mobile phone bill or any other government bill)
- Official approval of the mentioned documents
Pay the required fees