Official Name: Thailand
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia, bordered by Myanmar and Laos to the north, Laos and Cambodia to the east, Malaysia and the Gulf of Thailand to the south, and Myanmar and the Andaman Sea to the west. The name of Thailand in the language of the local people is derived from the two words Thai and Land, which means the land of the free people or the Thai people. The official language of this country is Thai. The capital and most populous city of Thailand is Bangkok. Chiang Mai, Nong Khai, Pattaya, Samui and Phuket are some of the most important cities in Thailand. Thai is one of the oldest languages in East Asia and is spoken by most Thais. However, there are many ethnic and regional dialects in different parts of the country. Religion is about 95% of the population of this Buddhist country. Thailand has been a constitutional monarchy since 1932, with constitutional power held by the Prime Minister and Parliament. Due to Thailand’s proximity to the sea, the country often has a temperate climate. The country has a tropical climate with three distinct seasons: hot and dry, rainy and cool. Thailand is very fertile due to its strategic position. The Thai currency has been the baht since the late 19th century.
Is it possible to obtain a residence permit in Thailand by purchasing a property?
Under Thai law, foreigners are not allowed to buy land in Thailand, but they can buy a property, an apartment, or a goodwill shop for an annual stay, although buying a property alone does not create a right to work for applicants. In this way, he received this type of accommodation by buying a property with a price of more than 3 million baht.
Can I use a loan to buy an apartment?
If it is possible to obtain a residence permit in Thailand in another way and then proceed to purchase property in this country, it is possible to use low-interest loans in these circumstances.
What is the best company registration structure in Thailand?
The structure of a limited liability company in Thailand is similar to the structure of a limited liability company in the United States (LLC) and is also the most widely used type of legal entity in Thailand.
Do we need a Thai partner to register a company?
To register a company in Thailand, you need to have at least 2 Thai partners who are 51% shareholders of your company.
Is it possible to hire foreign workers in the company?
For every 1 foreigner, there should be 4 Thai employees in your company, and for every foreign employee, 2 million Thai baht should be added to your company’s capital.
Can I become a Thai citizen when my child is born?
Birth in Thailand is followed by the blood system. If the child was born in Thailand and the parents are Thai nationals, he or she will be granted Thai citizenship.
Do we have to be in Thailand to register a company?
Applicant must be present in Thailand.
The benefits of company registration in Thailand
- It is possible to register a company 100% in Thailand.
Skilled and cheap labor
- Low income tax (5 to 20% depending on the company)
- Rent down the company premises
- Tax exemption for the export of manufactured products
- Easy transportation (sea, rail, air and road)
- Tax exemption for the import of machinery required by manufacturing companies
- Banking facilities and government support
- Diverse government incentives from investors
The disadvantage of company registration in Thailand
- Most Thai companies need a Thai shareholder, manager and employee.
- Foreign companies need to bring at least $ 63,000 to Thailand.
- Vat and tax is more than 30%.
- Thailand politically is not stable.
- To hire any foreigner, you must increase the company’s capital.
- Company executives will have trouble communicating with their employees because 70% of people do not speak English.
Type of company in Thailand
- Thai Limited Company
- Thai Partnership
- Branch Office
- BOI Thailand
- Thai Treaty of Amity
The company registration process
- Submit a company registration application
- Submit 3 different names for the company and get approval
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association with complete information (company name, type of company, field of activity of the company, names of managers, names of shareholders and amount of shares, address of the company)
- Registration of tax ID and VAT
- Open a bank account for the company and deposit the company’s capital
- Applying for a work permit (work permit is required for foreigners).