Official Name: Taiwan
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Taiwan is an island 160 km off the southeast coast of China with Taipei as its capital. There is a lot of immigration to Taiwan and it is generally clear that the people of this region have a rich culture. The official language among the people of this part is Taiwanese and Chinese, and the type of government has been declared a republic. The Taiwan currency is the new Taiwan dollar, which has made a significant contribution to the growth of immigration in the region. This area is densely populated and multicultural is an important part of this area. The construction industry in Taiwan is so powerful that the most advanced metallic and non-metallic materials are used in this regard. Taiwan’s advanced industry has made it possible for people to live well there. The 106-storey skyscraper in this area has withstood many earthquakes. This tower is the tallest tower in the world after Khalifa Tower in Dubai. Taipei 101 is the name of the tower, which is about 508 meters high. Satisfaction with the education sector as well as health care in Chinese Taipei is higher than in previous years, and it is clear that the government is trying to improve the situation in this regard. Investment and trade routes in Taiwan are growing rapidly. Taiwan has a long-term business visa and is open to entrepreneurship on the island. On the way to work migration, you can increase your personal privilege, and after a three-year period of work in this country, you will simply be able to apply for permanent residence. Labor migration to Taiwan has changed a lot in recent years, and it is clear that the country’s scoring system provides higher salaries for those with higher skills.
What are the requirements for studying at Taiwanese universities?
Applicants must have an IELTS 5.5 and TOEFL 50 English Proficiency Certificate. For master’s or doctoral courses, English as well as Chinese language skills are required.
How much does it cost to study in Taiwan?
It costs about $ 3,300 to $ 4,000 a year for undergraduate and graduate students, and about $ 4,550 a year for a doctoral degree. The cost of living per semester is about $ 3,700.
What is the most important condition for immigrating to Taiwan through marriage?
The applicant must prove that the marriage was not conducted solely for the purpose of obtaining residency in the country, and that the marriage was based on mutual interest and commitment.
What jobs do Taiwan need?
Specialists in the field of construction and civil engineering. Applicant for a Taiwan work visa can obtain permanent residence in Taiwan after 3 years of work and activity in this country.
Is Taiwan citizenship based on blood or soil law?
According to the law of blood. Accordingly, if a child with Taiwanese parents is born in the country, the child will receive Taiwanese citizenship.
What is the most important condition for obtaining a Taiwan mobile visa?
The applicant and his / her relatives must have sufficient financial means to support themselves during their stay in Taiwan, and they must prove this financial means by providing financial documents.
What is the most important thing in immigrating to Taiwan through an entrepreneurial visa?
The investor will prove by providing evidence that this entrepreneurial project can play an important role in Taiwan’s economy and in fact accelerate the rotation of the country’s economy.
How many months is a Taiwan tourist visa valid?
This visa is issued for a period of 3 months. Iranian applicants cannot use a tourist visa to stay in this country.
What is the most important condition for obtaining Taiwan citizenship?
The applicant must prove by providing evidence that he / she has lived in this country continuously for 7 years and now he / she intends to choose this country for residence, life and work.
What is the financial capacity to obtain a business and business visa in Taiwan?
The applicant’s certificate of financial standing must be more than $ 5,000.
The benefits of company registration in
- Register a company with one shareholder and one manager of any nationality
- No need to have a local representative in Taiwan
- There is no minimum required capital, but as usual, 17,000 dollars is considered.
- Taiwan’s strategic position in the Asia-Pacific region
Income tax 17%, lower than Korea 22%, China 25%, Japan 30%
- Low value added in Taiwan Free Zones
- Government incentives for infrastructure projects; Tax exemption, exemption from customs duties
The disadvantage of company registration in
- Taiwanese company registration documents are in Chinese, and foreign investors will need a translator to speak to the public and government officials.
- Company executives must be present in Taiwan for administrative and banking processes.
- The Taiwanese government plays a major role in day-to-day business and creates many barriers to new business.
- Office rent is expensive to register a company.
Type of company registration
- The sole proprietorship
- The general partnership
- The limited liability company
- The private limited company
The company registration process
- Submit a company registration application
- Book the company name and get confirmation
- Providing company articles of association with complete information including name, type of company, company goals, names of shareholders and amount of shares, names of managers, address
- Opening a bank account and depositing the company’s capital
- Preparation of company seal
- Registration of the company in the tax office and obtaining the tax code