Spain f

Official Name:   Spain





Spain g







OUR SERVICES;                      

  • Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
  • Per question consultation
  • Application review
  • Full package: Start to finish representation
  • Immigration Plan to become qualified
  • Post immigration and settlement


Visitor Visa:

The passport holders from following countries can visit and enter up to 90 days without visa.
Albania, Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, St Kitts and Nevis, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, USA, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela.

Others should apply for visa with below documents:

  1. Request letter that indicate the purpose of travel
  2. Visa application form
  3. Two  passport size photos  with size 3.5 mm x 4.5 mm
  4. Passport with validity 6 months
  5. Hotel booking confirmation
  6. Visa processing fee

For further information please contact us.

Work Visa:

Foreigners who wish to work in Spain need to obtain a work permit before they leave their country. There are several different types of work permits for both employed and self-employed individuals that are valid anywhere from nine months to five years. Spain has a very high unemployment rate, so obtaining a work permit for this country is difficult if you’re not a European Union citizen. Further complicating matters is the fact that there’s no working holiday visa that would allow you to pick up a random job while touring the country. For further information please contact us.


Student visa:

If you are interested to study in Slovenia for a short course, training, school or university,  you should apply for student visa. Spain’s immigration policy is similar to other European countries.  It allows people from all over the world to come and start or continue their education over here

Necessity documents as below:

  • Offer letter from university or school
  • Bank slip
  • Educational certificates
  • Travel documents
  • Passport with 2 years validity

For further information please contact us.


Resident permit:

You can visit Spain for up to 90 days out of every 180 as a tourist. Depend on your purpose, If you wish to remain in Spain for more than 90 days out of every 180, you must obtain a residence visa from the Spanish embassy or consulate nearest you before you come to Spain.

For further information please contact us.


Residence Visa for Non-Lucrative Purposes

Retirees or others who have the financial means to support themselves without working can apply for residence in Spain for non-lucrative purposes. To qualify, you must show that you have the means to support yourself and any dependents without working. For 2015, the official monthly minimum income is €2,130 for an individual and €532.51 for each dependent.

For further information please contact us.


Investor Visa:

First of all you get an ordinary 90-day visa so you can come to Spain to search for property, and once in Spain you sign a power of attorney (poder) giving your lawyer power to act on your behalf in the conveyancing and residency process.

However, if you don’t have time to come to Spain, and you have found a property that you are prepared to buy without visiting, you can organize a power of attorney from your home country (this is not possible from all countries) giving your lawyer power to act on your behalf in the conveyancing and residency process. Your lawyer can then buy the property on your behalf, so you don’t even have to come to Spain at this stage.

One you have bought a property that meets the investment criteria (more than €500,000 on the deeds), you need to apply for a one-year investor visa, which allows you to spend a year in Spain, and travel freely in the Schengen area for 90 days out of every 180 days. Your lawyer can get this for you. We can assist you to finding your favorite property and investor visa.

For further information please contact us.


Travel Information 

Spain, a country on the Iberian peninsula of Europe, includes 17 autonomous regions with different cultures and geographical regions. The capital of Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum, the works of European masters are kept. Segovia is a medieval castle (Alcazar) and an intact Roman aqueduct. The capital of Catalonia, Barcelona, is defined by the modernist moles of Antoni Gaudi as the Church of the Holy Family.

If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, …

Festival in May

 Spain’s horse fair (Feria del Caballo)

Location: Parque González Hontoria, Jerez de la Frontera

Dates:  three weeks after Semana Santa – 13th to 20th of May

You can participate in this festival to watch horse parade and prance with dance and music. Around i million visitor comes to Spain to participate in this festival. During this festival that take long for 1 week, you will enjoy from music, dance, bullfights and horse competitors.