Official Name: Romania
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Romania, with a population of about 20 million, is located in southeastern Europe and its capital is Bucharest. It joined the European Union in 2007, and it is interesting to note that a year earlier, the European Union named Romania and Bulgaria the most corrupt countries in Europe in terms of administration. Romania is the ninth largest country in the European Union, and the official language of the people is Romanian, which bears many similarities to Italian, and the religion of the majority of the people is Christianity. Romania, as a developed country, is considered by immigrants these days and they apply for residency in this country. Having a Romanian passport is very valuable because with it you can travel to 118 countries without a visa. There are several ways to obtain Romanian residency.
Is it possible to obtain Romanian residency by registering a company?
Yes. If you can build a profitable business in Romania and pay taxes and., You can get a residence permit in Romania.
What is the amount of capital required to register a company?
The minimum capital required to register a company in Romania is at least RON 90,000 for joint-stock companies and at least RON 200 for limited liability companies.
How to write a business plan for registering a company in Romania?
In your business plan, you must convince the Romanian government that investing in your business is economically beneficial to the Romanian economy and will lead to its development.
Can I travel all over Europe with a Romanian residency?
By obtaining a residence permit in Romania, you can travel to EU member states, but because Romania is not a member of the Schengen area, you need a visa to travel to Schengen countries.
The benefit of company registration in Romania
- Living in a European country with high living standards
- Living, working, and studying in a member state of the European
- Union and the Schengen Agreement
- Low cost of living
- The validity of Romanian university degrees in all countries of the world
- Employment and work after graduation from Romanian universities
- Financial security and economic stability
- Possibility of trade and work in EU and Schengen countries
- The possibility of opening a bank account in EU countries
- Possibility of free education in all EU countries
- Possibility to benefit from the health and medical services of EU countries
- Possibility to buy houses and properties in all EU countries
- The possibility of obtaining citizenship of EU and Schengen countries
- Possibility to travel to all EU member states and Schengen area
- Romania supports foreign investors and immigrants
- Living in a country with a strong political and social position in
- European countries
The disadvantage of company registration in Romania
- Political instability in Romania
- The inability of the government to use EU grants
- Population with low purchasing power
- High private sector debt to foreign countries
- A large informal economy
- The unpredictability of financial and judicial oversight in Romania
- Weaknesses in banking investments and banking affairs
- High government debt to foreign countries
Types of companies in Romania include:
A joint-stock company is a company that must have at least 2 shareholders and these shareholders must provide the initial capital of this type of company which is approximately 25,000 Euros or 90,000 RON. The required documents that must be submitted to register this type of company include the identity card and passport of investors, as well as having a strong business plan or business plan. In order to register this company, the shareholders or their attorneys must prepare articles of association for the company, in which items such as the names of the shareholders, the amount of their capital, as well as the number of their shares are mentioned.
Limited Liability Companies
Another type of company is a limited liability company in which all responsibilities are the responsibility of the company manager. Also, in this type of company, there is no right to divide shares. The initial capital for the establishment of a limited liability company must be at least RON 200. The number of shareholders of this type of company is a maximum of fifty. Applicants who intend to register this type of company must provide identification documents such as passports and other identification documents along with a letter from the bank indicating the appropriate financial means of the person to establish the company. A strong business plan is also required to establish a limited liability company.
Establishment of a branch
The establishment of this type of company in Romania is suitable for people who have a business in their country and now intend to establish a branch in Romania and continue their activities in this branch. To conclude contracts, the contracting party is always the parent company and the branch has no role in such matters. Applicants for registering a company in Romania as a branch can apply for registration of this type of company by presenting documents such as the approved articles of association of the parent company, details of the activity performed by the company, as well as proving the proper financial status of the company and no previous debt.
Virtual office in Romania
Having a virtual office in Bucharest, Romania, your business will benefit from having a well-known office at the expense of a traditional office. We understand the demands of today’s business community. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to focus only on running your business when our professional staff runs your office.
Benefits of a virtual office in Bucharest:
- A reputable business address in the center of Bucharest in order to have a safe, secure, and reliable base for communication with customers
- Registered office for establishing a company in Romania
- Romanian Postal Collection and Posting: Letters are collected, packages are signed and sent to you by post, email, or fax as you wish.
- International courier rates: Use discount rates at DHL and FedEx.
- Incoming and Outgoing Faxes: Using our local fax number, we collect faxes and send them to you wherever you are.
- A local phone number in Bucharest in Romania: Give your contacts a local phone number.
- Voicemail: All your voicemails will be emailed to you.
- An instant meeting room for an hour or a month.
Other services offered by Bucharest Virtual Office:
- Dedicated fax service with your own private number
- Call forwarding: The advancement of technology allows you to redirect the call to your own number
- A collection of bank accounts
- Make more use of the meeting room
The company registration process
- Submitting an economic justification plan for registering a company in Romania
- Registration of an economic justification plan after approval by a tax lawyer in Romania
- Payment of government funds for company registration in Romania
- The location of the company must be specified in the company’s articles of association.
- The name of the company must be mentioned in the company’s articles of association.
- Company board members must be identified.
- The number of shareholders must be stated in the company’s articles of association.
- Company rules and regulations must be specified in the company’s articles of association.
- The profile of the CEO should also be mentioned.
- All information about the company must be stated in the articles of association and in case of changes in the location and address of the company must be stated in the articles of association.