Poland f

Official Name:  Poland


OUR SERVICES;                      

  • Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
  • Per question consultation
  • Application review
  • Full package: Start to finish representation
  • Immigration Plan to become qualified
  • Post immigration and settlement





Visitor Visa:

The passport holders from following countries don’t need to apply visa to enter and stay less than 90 days in Poland:  Albania, Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Montenegro, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, St Kitts and Nevis, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, UK, USA, Uruguay, Vatican City and Venezuela. Otherwise should apply for visa with below documents:

  1. Request letter
  2. Visa application form
  3. Two  passport size photos
  4. Passport with validity 6 months
  5. Hotel booking confirmation
  6. Visa processing fee

For further information please contact us.


Airport transit visa (Type A):

“A” Category is destined for the travellers that have to stop and wait for several hours for their next flight, in the international transit area of the designated airport. However, if planned to wait overnight, these travellers cannot accommodate in any place else except the transit area therefore accommodation in the city is off the limits. For further information please contact us.


Transit visa:

 This visa may be issued for one, two or exceptionally several transits through the territory of poland, with a validity period of up to 6 months. On the basis of a transit visa, a foreigner may stay in poland for a period of up to 5 days upon each journey. For further information please contact us.


Short stay visa:

If you have a plan to go to Poland for holidays, short course, business meeting, you can apply for visa with requirement in embassy. With schengen visa, you can enter and stay in Poland up to 90 days.  For further information please contact us.


Long stay visa (D):

This may be issued to an foreigner for one, two or multiple entries into Poland, intending to stay in the territory of Poland over 90 days, but no longer than 6 months in the period of one year. People from non-Schengen countries who want to work, study or live in Poland will need to enter the country on a long-stay visa and apply for the relevant residence permit after they arrive. Individuals intending to work, study or remain longer than 90 (ninety) days in Poland, must obtain an entry visa prior to their arrival in Poland.

For further information please contact us.


Student visa:

If you are interested to study in Poland for a short course or school or university, you should apply for student visa with the necessity documents as below:

  • Offer letter from university or school
  • Bank slip
  • Educational certificates
  • Travel documents
  • Passport with 1 years validity

For further information please contact us.


Work visa:


If you have passport holder from Belarus, Russia, Moldova, Georgia, Ukraine or Armenia or EU member state, you can work in Poland for 3 months without visa or if you have a company in Poland, you can apply for a work permit. Also, if you hired by a company and they give you an offer, you can apply for working visa with an offer letter from company and other related documents.  The Poland gives you a temporary residence permit  up to 2 year . Once you have lived in Poland  for 5 years on the basis of a temporary residence permit, you can apply for a permanent residence. For further information,  please contact us.


Investor Visa:

Poland is an integral part of the European Union. It is one of the prominent places for foreigners to take shelter as it enjoys great geographical location in Europe. The easiest way for people that interested to have a business in Poland is establish a business with $ 14.500. Being the founder of the company, you will get a work permit, the temporary residence card (TRC) with an initial tenure of 8 months and subsequent extension of 12 months.

The standard documentary requirements as below:

  • Financial statement
  • Certificate of good conduct
  • Business background information
  • References
  • CV of applicant
  • Minimum invest Euros 500,000

For further information please contact us.


Travel Information 

Poland is a country in Eastern Europe on the Baltic Sea coast, famous for its medieval architecture and Jewish heritage. Warsaw, the capital, shops and nightclubs, in addition to the Warsaw Uprising Museum, in honor of the city of World War II, the resistance of the German occupation. In the city of Krakow, Wawel Castle of the fourteenth century towers over the medieval old town, houses in Cloth, the trading post Renaissance in Glowny Rynek (Market Square).

If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, …


Comments are closed.