Official Name: The Republic of Panama
Balboa (PAB), United States dollar (USD)
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
The following countries can enter Panama without a visa.
Andorra, Antigua, Barbuda, Australia. Argentina, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, El Salvador, Slovakia, Slovenia, Estonia,Finland, France, Germany, Granada, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Guyana, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Norway, Paraguay, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and Grenadines, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Uruguay, UK, USA and Vatican City.
Everyone else will have to organize a visa before arriving.
- Two visa application forms
- Passport valid with 6 months with photocopy of the passport of all the pages
- 3 passport size photographs
- An invitation letter from a company
- Photo ID copy of the sponsor.
- Bank Certificate with the last three months balance
Panama City, the capital of Panama, this modern city is framed by the waters of the Pacific Ocean and the man of the Panama Canal. Casco Viejo, its cobbled historical center, is famous for its colonial monuments, like the neoclassical Presidential Palace and bougainvillea filled squares with cafes and bars. Miraflores Castles opens the view of ships passing through the canal, a vital cargo route connecting the Atlantic and the Pacific.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .