Official Name: Kyrgyzstan
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Kyrgyzstan is located on the Asian continent and borders Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and China. One of the most important differences between this country and other Central Asian countries is the adoption of a liberal economic policy. Kyrgyzstan’s exports are cotton and wool, meat, leather, tobacco, natural gas, and machinery. The share of economic sectors in the country in the field of agriculture has been more than 33% and in the service sector has been about 46%. About 55% of Kyrgyz people work in agriculture; This is while 15% is active in the industrial sector and 30% is seen in services. Kyrgyzstan imports mostly petroleum products, industrial machinery, intermediate goods, electricity, medicine and food. Kyrgyzstan was the first Central Asian republic to decide to leave the Russian ruble. The Kyrgyz government has replaced the ruble with the currency, and the price of Kyrgyzstan’s currency plays a significant role in the economy. Kyrgyzstan was able to join the World Trade Organization based on its fasting rate
How long does it take to register a company in Kyrgyzstan?
10 working days
What are the ways to immigrate to Kyrgyzstan?
Education, marriage. Work visa, investment, entrepreneurship
Can foreigners buy land to set up their factory or company?
According to Article 5 of the Land Law of the Kyrgyz Republic, foreign nationals do not have the right to own land, and Article 3 of the Land Law states that land is granted to foreigners only temporarily (99-year lease).
What is the minimum company registration capital?
There is no minimum capital but the proposed capital is $ 3300.
The benefits of company registration in
- The highest growth rate in the last 10 years in the field of mining, production, energy
- Low income tax 10%
- Low costs of company registration, transportation, office rent, energy, salary in Kyrgyzstan
- Proximity to the Sino-Russian market and good Kyrgyzstan trade relations with these countries
- High government incentives for investors
The disadvantage of company registration in
- Ranked 132nd in terms of corruption
- 30% of people are able to speak English
And company executives will have trouble communicating with the public and government officials.
Areas of investment in Kyrgyzstan
Soybeans, sunflower seeds, cotton, wheat barley, corn, machines such as tractors and combine harvesters, livestock breeding, halal food production and dairy production
Profitable yarn and wool, all kinds of machine-made carpets, all kinds of production، production of various building materials
Construction products, food products, export of medicines, textile products, electrical products
Type of company registration
- limited liability company (LLC)
- Closed Joint-Stock Company (CJSC)
- Open Joint-Stock Company(OJSC)
- Foreign branch Office
The company registration process
- Submit company registration
- Specify 3 names and request its registration
- Obtain name confirmation for the company
- Providing company articles of association with complete information including name, type of company, company goals, names of shareholders and amount of shares, names of managers, address
- Company registration
- Opening a bank account in a Kyrgyz bank and depositing the company’s capital
- Preparation of company seal
- Registration of the company in the tax office and obtaining the tax code
- Apply for visa for directors of company.