Official Name: Canada
Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Canada is the northernmost country in North America, bordered on the south and northwest by the United States, on the east by the Atlantic Ocean, on the west by the Pacific Ocean, and on the north by the Arctic Ocean and the North.
With an area of 9.98 million square kilometers, Canada is the second largest country in the world in terms of area and the fourth largest country in the world in terms of land. The center of Canada is called Ottawa.
As one of the richest countries in the world, it has many natural resources. It is one of the largest producers of gold, uranium, lead and nickel in the world and has vast reserves and large resources such as oil and gas.
What are the conditions for registering a company in Canada?
To apply for residency in Canada by registering a company, you must apply through entrepreneurship programs. Each Canadian state requires different requirements, usually business plan, managerial work experience, degree and language degree being the most important requirements.
What is the minimum amount of money to invest in Canada?
The amount of initial capital varies in different investment programs. One of the cheapest ways is to invest in British Columbia with $ 100,000.
Is it possible to get a residence permit in Canada by buying a company?
In some investment programs you can buy a 51% stake in a company.
Can starting a business in Canada lead to residency in Canada?
If you have a good business plan or entrepreneurship program, you can stay in Canada.
How much does it cost to register a company in Canada?
The cost of registering a company in Canada is between 3,000 and 5,000 Canadian dollars, which varies depending on the circumstances and the city where the registration takes place.
What documents are required to register a company in Canada?
To register a company in Canada for foreigners, only a passport is valid enough.
Can I open a bank account after registering a company in Canada?
Yes. After registering the company and receiving the registration number, you can open a bank account in one of the reputable banks.
Is it possible to register a company in Canada with 100% foreign partner?
Yes . It is possible.
How to register a company in the province of Alberta?
You do not need to fill out a form to register a company in Alberta. You can enter all company registration information directly into the CORES system.
Can two people apply for residency by registering or buying a company? For example, one as CEO and the other as a member of the board?
Yes. It is possible.
What is the corporate income tax in Canada?
In which Canadian provinces are foreigners allowed to register a company?
The provinces of British Columbia, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec and Prince Edward Island allow non-Canadian residents to register.
In which Canadian provinces must one of the managers of a Canadian company be?
A Canadian resident manager is required to register a company in the federal states of Alberta and Ontario.
Is it possible to obtain permanent residency and a Canadian passport by registering a company?
Registering a company in Canada does not lead to permanent residency or a Canadian passport, and it is entrepreneurship in Canada (in the form of company registration) that can lead to permanent residency in Canada and then citizenship of that country.
The benefits of company registration in Canada
- Easy conditions for obtaining a Canadian passport by investing in this country
- Free education for all children
- Enjoy free health insurance for the rest of your life
- low Inflation in Canada
- Canada is a rich and developed country and living in this country is associated with the highest level of social welfare.
- Investors in Canada can obtain Canadian residency and citizenship
- Access to the best markets in the world for sales and rental exchanges is very easy and without restrictions.
- Raw materials needed for production are abundant in Canada
- The federal government in every region of Canada strongly supports investors.
The disadvantage of company registration in Canada
- The process of registering a company in Canada is more difficult than registering a company in other European countries.
- Restrictions on company registration in Canada are higher than in other European countries.
Some of Canada’s most profitable businesses
- Housing, sales, mortgage and rental agencies
- Production and sale of clothing
- Mobile services
- Sale and repair of electronic devices
- Production of bedding such as sheets, blankets, etc.
Type or company registration in Canada
In this type of company, each person participates in the company according to his / her income and is responsible for all the obligations of the company, primarily with the company’s capital. To register a partnership, at least two people must participate together. The bankruptcy of a partnership does not mean the bankruptcy of its members. Also, registering this company requires a lot of capital and cost.
A reputable law firm is owned by an individual and all of his or her income is treated as corporate income. Hence, corporate taxes intersect with individual taxes, which is not very cost-effective. The liability of this type of company is entirely at the discretion of the individual, just like a partnership, and if the company goes bankrupt, it will be registered in the name of the individual, which will be recorded to the detriment of the individual due to strict business laws in Canada.
In this type of company, at least two to several people must provide the company’s shares together. This method is similar to the method of registering a sole proprietorship, except that bankruptcy or loss-sharing is done among the partners.
The foreign company must apply to have another provincial branch or foreign branch in the province in question and wait for the final result of its application. Subsidiaries are representative offices in Canada that have shares in a parent company overseas. These companies can be registered federally or provincially in Canada.
The company registration process
- Company registration application
- Determine the company name and obtain name confirmation
- Preparation of the company’s articles of association in English and French with all details (type of company, fields of activity, appointment of CEO, determination of names of partners and their share, company address, amount of company capital, address of managers and shareholders of the company)
- Open a bank account for the company
- Forming a tax file in the tax office
- Compiling insurance files for company personnel