Official Name: The Kingdom of Bhutan
Bhutanese ngultrumb (BTN)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Bhutan is a beautiful Asian country that borders China to the north and India to the south, east and west. This country is known as the land of the storm dragon and of course it has its own conditions. In the statistics announced for Bhutan, this country is one of the most isolated and least developed countries that has been able to keep the happiest people in its heart. Tourism facilities in this country have increased and the weather situation in this country is also considered as a very interesting issue, so that the fluctuating weather in Bhutan has caused a lack of trust in the Meteorological Organization. Making money in this country is not a difficult task and the salary situation is generally clear and acceptable. The aviation system in Bhutan has emerged as strong and is generally on the list of jobs that if you can get into it you will definitely make a good profit, for example the person in charge of issuing the flight card has one of the highest incomes in this country while The job is not so difficult. Bhutan’s GDP is estimated at $ 3.3598 billion. In general, a large part of the country’s revenue generation depends on the tourism sector, and of course, most of the workforce is working in this sector. You should estimate the unemployment rate in this country at 5.2 percent. In recent years, the inflation situation in this country was generally estimated at 9.4 percent, and of course, this figure has improved today. Export in Bhutan covers another part of the economic principles Export of electricity and gypsum were the first exports in this country. Bhutanese passports are issued after certain periods of 5 to 10 years, and those who have invested heavily in Bhutan’s transportation sector are more likely to obtain a Bhutanese passport. It is clear that issuing a passport has its own aspects. In issuing a passport to this country, all people who want to try their luck are eligible to invest a certain period of their capital in urban projects.
The benefit of company registration in Bhutan
- More than 71% of the people in this country are highly literate and in this country the library can be seen as far as the eye can see.
- One of the strengths of this country is the situation that is seen for oil extraction and includes a certain turnover.
- The right of the public to use free medical services
The disadvantage of company registration in Bhutan
- The inflationary atmosphere in this country has caused a small number of people to choose Bhutan for big businesses because the tax route is very wide.
- 60% of employees should be from local people.
Fascinating and incredible facts about Bhutan
- It was the last country in the world to start using television.
- In Bhutan, marriage to foreigners is prohibited
- All property, such as houses, land, and livestock, belongs to the eldest daughter of the family, not their son.
- All Bhutanese people have the right to free medical care.
- It has banned the cultivation, harvesting and sale of tobacco in the country. Buying tobacco in Bhutan is completely impossible.
- In 2015, Bhutanese set a world record by planting 50,000 trees in just one hour.
- Vegetarianism is very common in Bhutan.
- All documents and visas required to enter the country are issued only by a company designated by the Bhutanese government.
- It is illegal to import and use any chemical products. For this reason, the products used by the people of Bhutan are all grown in their own country and are completely natural.
- There are no traffic lights in the capital of Bhutan.
- Bhutanese are very interested in decorating their homes. They draw birds, various animals, and various motifs on the walls of their homes.
- Bhutan is a country where there is no homelessness!
- In Bhutan, there is a National Happiness Committee to carry out a plan to make tourists happy.
If you would like to have a journey to Bhutan, the following documents is necessary:
- Request letter
- Invitation letter or sponsorship letter
- Application Form
- Passport-sized photo
- Flight ticket
- Processing fees
Indian and Bangladesh people don’t nee visa to enter to Bhutan. Others should apply for visa by travel agency only.