- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh. The types and categories of visa differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and foreign national.
Necessary documents to apply:
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Passport photo
- Flight Ticket
- Hotel Reservation
- Letter of Invitation
- Application Form
Type of Visa:
- Tourist visa : Individuals attending seminar, symposium, study tour, visiting relatives and traveling for tourism purpose
- Business visa: visiting for trade and commerce purpose
- Student visa: students seeking admission, researchers in any government-approved educational institution
- Employment visa: all persons work in government and semi – government organization.
- Diplomatic/Official visa: diplomatic persons
- Investor visa: Investors in existing , new, under construction, upcoming industrial, commercial entity in the private sector under joint venture
- Journalist visa: Journalists of newspapers, magazines, TV or radio networks, etc.
- NGO visa: visa for employment/service of registered NGO.
The following nationality don’t need visa to enter to Bangladesh up to 90 days.
Barbados, Bhutan, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Jamaica, Lesotho, Malawi, St Kitts & Nevis, Seychelles, Swaziland, Western Samoa and Zambia