- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
The citizen of Gulf Cooperation Council (Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates) can enter to Bahrain unlimited. Other country should apply visa according to several different characteristics:
- Purpose of visit : general tourism, business, work, visit family, etc.
- Sponsorship requirement : sponsor you by a Bahrain company, hotel, or travel agent, etc).
- “Standard” or “eVisa“: The validity of the visa will be recognized at the border.
- Multiple or single entry: Most visas are single entry, but multiple entry visas exist for certain nationality groups
- Place of issue: The visas must be pre-arranged through a sponsor, or an embassy.
The tourist visa is available for 14 days and will extended for two weeks more for below countries:
Germany, France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Britain, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Austria, Denmark, Switzerland, Japan, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Hong Kong, United States of America, Portugal, Malaysia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Greece, Monaco, San Marino, Singapore, Brunei, Vatican City, Andorra, China, Thailand, Korea
Bahrain, a nation containing more than 30 islands in the Persian Gulf, has been at the center of the most important trade routes since ancient times. In its modern capital, Manama, Bahrain, the famous National Museum displays the artifacts of the ancient civilization of Dilmun, which has flourished in the region for millennia. The flourishing bazaar Bab al-Bahrain offers items ranging from handmade fabrics and spices to pearls.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .