The top 10 tourist destinations in the world

  • Turkey is the world’s largest exporter with 80% hazelnut production.
  • Turkey is one of the top 10 tourist destinations in the world
  • More than 10 historical and archeological monuments of Turkey are registered in UNESCO World Heritage.
  • The world’s first known coin from the 7th century BC has been discovered in Turkey.
  • The first man-made church was built in Turkey.
  • The people of this country care a lot about their families and visit each other whenever they can.
  • Eid al-Adha and Eid al-Fitr are the biggest holidays in Turkey.
  • Turkey dates back to 8800 years ago.
  • The world’s most valuable silk carpet is housed in the Rumi Museum in Konya, Turkey.
  • The world’s first university was established in the Turkish city of Harran.
  • The world’s first hand-made church has been discovered in the Turkish city of Antioch.
  • Historical figures such as Homer, Aesop and St. Paul the Apostle were born in Turkey.
  • The Antalya Museum has more than 5,000 art exhibitions, making it one of the best museums in the world.
  • Carpet is used in culture as a religious symbol in the mosques of this country.
  • The most famous coffee in the world is produced in Turkey.
  • The Turkish people attach great importance to their flag and have it installed everywhere in their country.
  • Turkish people kiss the hands of the elderly as a sign of respect.
  • Turkey was one of the first countries to give women the right to vote.
  • Istanbul is the only city in the world, 3% of which is located in Europe and the other 97% in Asia.
  • The turkey, which is called “Turkey” in English, takes its name from Turkey.
  • The world’s oldest known ceramics belong to “Chatal Huyuk” and “Jordan Valley” in Anatolia, Turkey.
  • The Istanbul Tunnel is the second oldest underground railway system in the world.
  • The tulip, the symbol of the Netherlands, was originally discovered in Turkey.
  • The number of journalists imprisoned in Turkey is higher than in any other country in the world!
  • Istanbul Grand Bazaar has 64 streets, 4,000 shops and 25,000 workers!
  • There are two tourist attractions of the Temple of Artemis and the Tomb of Halicarnassus in Turkey.
  • St. Nicholas, known in the world as Santa Claus, was born in Turkey.
  • Turkey is one of the first countries in the world to allow its female citizens to participate in elections.
  • Bargaining when shopping is an important part of Turkish culture.


error: Content is protected !!
Scroll to Top