The Easiest Way to go to Spain

The non-lucrative visa



The non-lucrative visa is a type of long-term visa that allows non-EU citizens to reside in Spain for up to one year without engaging in any work or economic activity. Here are the general terms and conditions and the application process for the non-lucrative visa:

Eligibility: To be eligible for the non-lucrative visa, you must demonstrate that you have sufficient financial resources to support yourself and any dependents during your stay in Spain. The amount required will vary depending on the applicant’s circumstances, such as whether they have dependents or not. Generally, it is expected that you will have a minimum monthly income of €2,151,04, or at least €25,812.48 annually, plus an additional €6,453.12 for each dependent family member.

Application process: You will need to submit your visa application to the Spanish consulate or embassy in your home country or the country where you legally reside. You will need to provide the following documents:

  • Valid passport and copies
  • Criminal background check from your home country or any other country where you have resided for more than six months in the last five years
  • Medical certificate issued by a doctor or medical institution recognized by the Spanish authorities
  • Proof of sufficient financial resources to support yourself and any dependents
  • Proof of health insurance that covers you during your stay in Spain
  • Proof of accommodation in Spain

Visa validity: Once your application is approved, you will be issued a non-lucrative visa that is valid for one year. You may apply for a renewal for an additional two years, and then every two years thereafter.

Residency permit: Once you arrive in Spain, you will need to apply for a residency permit within the first 30 days. This permit will allow you to stay in Spain for the duration of your visa, or up to two years if you have renewed your visa.

It is important to note that the non-lucrative visa application process and requirements may vary depending on your individual circumstances and the consulate or embassy where you apply. It is recommended that you consult with a qualified immigration lawyer or agency for personalized advice and guidance.


Call / What’sApp



error: Content is protected !!
Scroll to Top