Official Name: The United Mexican States
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Mexico is a rich country in North America and registering a company in Mexico is one of the ways to invest in this country. There are different rules for registering a company in Mexico in different states. In 1993, the Mexican government passed laws to attract foreign investors to facilitate property ownership to foreign investors. The government collects 15% tax on people who have registered a company in this country and will not receive any additional tax on them.
Mexico City is one of the most important cities in Mexico, which is also the capital of this country. Overall, it is the forty-sixth largest city in the world and has ideal living conditions. This city is unique for tourist, work and investment visas. Mexico is on the list of countries that welcomes foreign investors with open arms. This practice has led to the country being included in the UNCTAD list as a sponsor of investors. Overall, Mexico ranks 13th in terms of receiving foreign investors, which is a large number. It is clear that the flow of foreign direct investment in this country depends a lot on the entry and exit of large groups, but the flow of investment in this country has caused a large turnover.
If our child is born in Mexico, can he / she become a citizen of this country?
Yes. The citizenship system in this country is the law of the land for the child and he acquires citizenship quickly.
Is it possible to immigrate to Mexico through investment?
Yes it is possible.
What are the ways to invest in Mexico?
Buying property or registering a company as well as self-support or financial support.
What is the best way to invest in Mexico?
Buying property in Mexico as well as self-supporting accommodation with strong financial means are the best ways to invest in Mexico.
What is the initial capital required to obtain a residence permit in Mexico through investment?
At least 110 thousand US dollars.
How long does it take to register a company in Mexico?
At least a month
What is the cost and conditions of obtaining a residence permit in Mexico through investment?
Investment with amounts between 100 to 130 thousand dollars and then the cost of administrative steps and applying for a residence card.
How to get a residence permit in Mexico through the Financial Aid and Self-Support Program?
Individuals who have had a bank deposit of at least $ 110,000 for the last 12 months or a monthly income of at least $ 3,200 in the last 6 months will receive permanent residency.
The benefits of company registration in Mexico
- Member of the NAFTA Union (NAFTA Trade Agreement between Canada, the United States and Mexico)
- Obtaining permanent residence in Mexico
- Host of the 2026 FIFA World Cup with the United States and Canada
- The country is included in the UNCTAD list as a sponsor of investors
The disadvantage of company registration in Mexico
- Proficiency in Spanish is a requirement for permanent residence in Mexico
- Residence in the last 3 years
- Long distance to European and Asian markets
Type or company registration in Mexico
- The limited partnership
- The limited liability stock
- The limited liability company
- The general partnership
- The association in participation
- The sole proprietorship
The company registration process
- Company registration application
- Determining the name of the company and approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Prepare the company’s articles of association with all the details
- Registration of company documents in the notary public
- Forming a tax file in the Ministry of Finance and Credit and obtaining a tax registration number
- Registration of company documents in the Trade Registry
- File at the Social Security Institution (IMSS)
- Opening an individual retirement savings account for company employees
- File for employees for payroll tax at the local tax office
- Forming a company file in the National Company Information Registration Office