Official Name: Malawi
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Malawi is a dry country in Southeast Africa with a population of about 19 million. The name Malawi is derived from Maravi, the old name of the inhabitants of Ninja.
Malawi is a British colony and for this reason English has been chosen as the official language of the country and the local language of Chichewa is also spoken among the tribes. Religion Most Malawians are Christian with about 70% and Muslim with 25%. Most Malawians are engaged in agriculture.
How can we register a name for the company?
You can register a name online and pay for it, or you can download the registration form and pay the registration fee in person at the General Registry Office.
What are the benefits of a Malawian passport for citizens?
You can travel to 27 countries without a visa.
What are Malawi’s exports?
Tobacco, tea, sugar, cotton, peanuts
The benefit of company registration in Malawi
- It ranks high in terms of global trade index.
- Cost of company registration is low for foreigners.
- The official language of the country is English and therefore very easy communication with staff and government
- Cheap and affordable labor
- A pristine and untouched environment for business
- A market of 19 million people in Malawi
- A country without political interference and so much tension that it is considered one of the most peaceful countries in the world.
The disadvantage of company registration in Malawi
- Most people are below the poverty line.
- The country’s relations with neighboring countries are economically weak.
- Educated and skilled labor is not readily available.
- Lack of access to waterways
Type of company registration
- Private limited liability companies
- Companies limited by guarantee
The company registration process
- Apply for company registration in Malawi
- Specify multiple names and get one name verified for the company
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association with the details of the approved name, names of shareholders and amount of shares, names of directors, determination of the type of company, goals of the company, address and telephone number of the company.
- Complete company registration forms
- Company registration in the Registry Office
- Opening a bank account for the company and transferring the company’s capital to the bank account
Preparation of company seals and unique logos
- Registration of the company in the tax office and obtaining an exclusive code for the company
- Registration of company in the Social Security Office for personnel