Official Name: Zambia
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Zambia is a landlocked country in South Africa and the 38th largest country in the world, with a population of over 19 million and an area of 752,618 square kilometers. It is bordered by the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the north, Tanzania and Malawi to the east, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Batswana and Namibia to the south, and Angola to the west.
Economically, despite Zambia being the world’s largest exporter of copper, 68% of people live below the poverty line.
Zambia’s exports include copper, gold, precious stones, and sulfuric acid, which are exported to Switzerland, China, Namibia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Singapore. The country also imports crude oil, petrochemicals, agricultural fertilizers from South Africa, China, the UAE, India and Namibia.
What is the best type of company for all products and services to operate?
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
How much is a corporate tax in Zambia?
How much is VAT in Zambia?
How much does it cost to register a company in Zambia?
$ 15500 USD
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
$ 1000 USD
Do company executives should travel to Zambia to complete the company registration?
How long does it take to register a company?
Is it necessary to have an office physically to register a company?
The benefit of company registration in Zambia
- Registration of a company in Zambia can be done with a shareholder and a director of any nationality.
- Low capital required to register a company.
- Managers do not need to travel to Zambia to register a company and complete the process.
- Government incentives for investors, such as a five-year tax exemption in the manufacturing and tourism sectors.
- Exemption from customs duties for the import of equipment and machinery required for the factory.
- Full government support for investors.
- Get the required permissions as soon as possible.
- A good country to invest in the copper industry.
The disadvantage of company registration in Zambia
- At least half of the company’s executives must be based in Zambia.
- Zambia does not have easy access to the sea and as a result the cost of transporting export goods is very high.
- Instability and security in neighboring countries will be a threat to Zambia’s economy.
- Lack of legal protection of investors in the country.
- Bureaucracy and widespread corruption in Zambia.
- High income tax on the company.
Type of company registration
Limited Liability Company (LLC)
Unlimited Liability Company
Public Limited Company (PLC)
The company registration process.
- Determine the name and type of company
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association, including the name, type of company, goals of the company, names of managers, names of shareholders and amount of shares, address and telephone number of the company
- Opening a bank account and depositing the company’s capital
- Register company
- Preparation of company seal
- Advertising company registration in Zambia domestic resumes
- File with the tax office and receive a tax code
- File a case with the Social Security Administration