Official Name: The Hellenic Republic
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration service
Registering a company in Greece is one of the safest ways to settle in this European country and has attracted many applicants. Applicants with sufficient capital and financial resources can register a company in Greece by organizing a proper investment team. Immigration to Greece is possible in various ways; But most immigrants who immigrate to this country are thinking about obtaining a residence permit and then a passport. Greece has a population of more than 10 million and is fluent in Greek and English. It is located in the southeastern part of continental Europe and is a member of the European Union.
Immigrating to Greece through the establishment of a company is one of the best ways to enter the territory of this country, and it should be noted that applicants and investors who immigrate to Greece to register a company in Greece can, after 5 years, Obtain permanent residence in Greece. Applicants and investors who set up a company and register a company in Greece should keep in mind that investing in this country is supported by the European Union and applicants can easily find a permanent residence for themselves and their families. To earn. Registering a company in Greece leads to obtaining a passport and citizenship in this European country, and it should be noted that investing in this European country is one of the most profitable investments in the world.
Applicants investing in Greece to set up a company can easily travel to EU and Schengen countries without a visa and do business in the region without any restrictions. The high level of facilities as well as the knowledge of the labor force in Greece has made this country a good place to invest and start a company. The Greek government has created very favorable conditions for applicants and foreign investors to invest and establish a company in this country. There are several ways applicants can set up a company in Greece.
Will opening a company in Greece lead to Greek citizenship?
One of the ways to obtain citizenship in Greece is to register a company and invest in this country.
What is the best company to register in Greece?
Limited liability company.
What to do to register a company in Greece?
A business plan is required to register a company in Greece.
Is opening a company the only way to invest in Greece?
No, buying property and financial means are also common ways to invest in Greece.
The benefit of company registration in Greece
- 100% ownership of the company without the need for a local partner
- Traffic in all European countries for business, travel or residence
- Permitted to apply for permanent residence in Greece after 3 years from the date of registration and continuous activity of the company
- Allowed to apply for a Greek passport and citizenship after 5 years of residence
- Ease of obtaining a visa to travel to all countries of the world
- Possibility of opening a bank account for a natural person (applicant) or a legal entity (company)
- Possibility to benefit from European brands
- Trade and customs relations in the European Union freely and without any restrictions
- Establishment of a reputable European company in the Schengen area
- No need for initial capital to register a company in Greece
- Sharing the residence of the person and the company
- Relatively lower tax rates of 26% compared to other European countries such as Italy, Germany, and the United Kingdom
- Greece has an excellent geographical location to establish trade relations with other countries
- Attract efficient and specialized staff with different languages
The most important types of companies that can be registered in Greece
Joint Stock Companies (Anonymous Etaireia)
To register a joint-stock company, there must be at least one real or legal shareholder.
The minimum capital is 60,000 euros, the shareholders’ liability is limited to the amount of their investment. Joint-stock companies, also known as limited joint-stock companies, have completely independent legal personality and own all their assets, and in case of debt, the company’s debt must be paid from the company’s assets first. (That is, the company’s assets are separate from the personal assets of individuals).
This type of company is very suitable for large companies and has high credit with banks and financial institutions due to its high capital (60,000 euros).
Company Ltd (Etaireia Periorismenis Efthinis)
This company is one of the most popular and popular types of companies in Greece. To register a company in this format, at least one shareholder will be required, which can be real or legal. The minimum capital for registering a company is 4500 Euros. The shareholders’ liability is equal to the amount of their capital and the company’s share. These companies have a completely independent legal personality and in case of debt, the debts must be paid first from the company’s capital. In addition, there is a separation between the capital of the partners and the capital of the company.
This form of company is very suitable for medium or small companies that have fewer and shorter formalities than a joint-stock company.
Documents required to register a company in Greece
- Complete application forms for registering a company in Greece
- Articles of Association of a foreign company to register a branch in Greece
- Appoint a lawyer to register the company in Greece with a representative to sign the company’s notaries
- Valid passport and translation of identity documents of applicants for registration in Greece
- Payment of company registration fees and the cost of publishing the announcement of the establishment of the company in Greece
- Determine the address of the company in Greece as well as the name of the company branch in Greece
- It should be noted that all documents must be official and certified by the consulate and stamped by the Hague Convention and must be officially translated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or by a lawyer in Greece.
The process of company registration
- Obtaining a lawyer in Greece to file a company registration file
- Necessary coordination with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Commerce
- Provide a business plan to determine the company’s goals and finally obtain the company’s business license
- Obtaining a type D visa to register a company and business activities (required at the embassy time)
- In order to receive a 1-year companion visa for the family, an embassy appointment must be made.
- Submit a 1-year performance report of the company to extend the stay in Greece.