Official Name: The Republic of Côte d’Ivoire
West African CFA franc (XOF)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Ivory Coast, with a population of about 27 million and an area of 322,460 square kilometers, is located on the north coast of the Gulf of Guinea and the Atlantic Ocean. It is bordered on the west by Liberia and Guinea, on the north by Mali and Burkina Faso, on the east by Ghana and on the south by the Atlantic Ocean.
About 68% of the people in Ivory Coast are engaged in agriculture and 42% of the population live below the poverty line.
The country’s exports include cocoa, coffee, lumber, oil, cotton, bananas, pineapples, palm oil and fish, which are exported to France, the Netherlands, the United States, Nigeria and Germany. The country’s imported products include fuel, basic goods and food.
How long does it take to register a company in Ivory Coast?
How much does it cost to start a company in Ivory Coast?
About 22,000 US dollars
What is the minimum capital to register a company?
2000 US dollars
Do we need to physically rent an office to register a company?
Should the company director travel to Ivory Coast to complete the process?
What is the corporate income tax?
How much is the value added tax (VAT) on goods in Ivory Coast?
What is the best type of company that can provide all kinds of services?
Limited liability Company (SARL)
What are the ways to immigrate to Ivory Coast?
Study, work visa, company registration, entrepreneurship, marriage, property purchase, etc.
The benefit of company registration in Ivory Coast
- The company registration process has become much easier for foreigners
- Foreign investment projects under $ 1.7 million do not require Ivory Coast government approval. It is enough to inform the government.
- Urgent coastline of 20 million people make up the eighth largest market in South Africa.
- Use facilities and amenities faster than others
- The second largest port in Africa is located in Abidjan
- Low shipping costs to enter global markets
- Tax exemptions for at least 8 years and can be extended up to 15 years
The disadvantage of company registration in Ivory Coast
- Ivory Coast boycott by the United Nations and failure to encourage foreign investors
- The official language of Ivory Coast is French and all company documents must be translated into French.
- 25% tax on foreign companies
- Lack of literate professional staff in Ivory Coast
Type of company registration
Limited Liability Company (SARL)
Limited Company (SA)
Limited Partnership (SCS)
The company registration process
- Choose a company name
- Preparation of the company’s articles of association with all information includes name, type of company, shareholders, directors, address and phone number
- Open bank account and transfer the company capital
- Register company
- Registration with the tax office