Official Name: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Language: Pashto, Dari
Currency: Afghani (AFN)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
In 1747, the name Afghanistan was recognized for this country. Afghanistan, with a 5,000 year history, borders Pakistan to the south, Iran to the west, Turkmenistan to the northwest, Uzbekistan to the north, and Tajikistan to the northeast. With an area of 5 square kilometers, it is the fourth largest country in the region after China, Iran and Pakistan.
Unfortunately, this vast country has been involved in civil wars for years and this has caused a lot of damage to the country’s economy, but since 2001, with the collapse of the Taliban terrorist group, the situation in this country has been improving and witnessing economic growth and development in this region. We are and some economic and commercial activists envision a favorable economic future for this region.
About 81% of the economic activity of the Afghan people is in agriculture, 11% in industry and 9% in services. It currently exports some of its agricultural products to countries such as India and Finland, Pakistan, the United States, and the United Kingdom, and imports some of its supplies from countries such as India, Pakistan, the United States, and Germany.
How long does the company registration process in Afghanistan take?
One week company registration and completion of the registration process 4 months
What is the minimum capital required to establish a foreign company in Afghanistan?
Should the company manager be present in Afghanistan?
Yes, a foreign trader is required to attend his business center. If he wants to leave Afghanistan for a while, he must appoint his own lawyer and then leave with the permission of the Ministry of Commerce.
Can foreign companies have offices in any city they wish?
The place of business of all foreign legal and real traders is exclusively in Kabul and with the approval of the Ministry of Commerce and the approval of the security authorities in other provinces of Afghanistan can establish a representative office.
Is it possible to register a company in English?
No, all documents must be translated and certified in the official language of Afghanistan.
Can family members of company managers obtain an Afghan residence visa?
Residence visas for foreign employees of the company will be received from the relevant authorities after the approval of the Ministry of Commerce.
The benefit of company registration in Afghanistan
- The twelfth largest importer in the world
- One hundred and fiftieth export economy of the world
- Ranked 173rd in the world by Global Trade Survey
- 100% foreign ownership
- Registration of a CEO and a shareholder of any nationality is allowed.
- Minimum capital required
- Afghanistan has rich minerals such as gas, coal, gold and abundant underground resources.
- Close to two major markets, China and Russia
- Low start-up costs
- 100% tax exemption for importing machines to the country
- Tax 1. for importing raw materials to the country
- Low cost human resource
The disadvantage of company registration in Afghanistan
- It is difficult for the owner of the company to communicate with government employees and company personnel in English.
- Traditional market and distribution methods
- Basic structural facilities of the country
- Transportation of people and goods is very difficult due to the lack of quality roads and railways. Power outages are a natural occurrence in Afghanistan.
- Afghanistan is geographically closed and far from seaports.
Ineffective customs rules
- 10% of people can communicate in English.
Type of company registration
- Limited liability company
- Branches Offices
Company registration documents in Afghanistan
- Copy of shareholder passport
- Certificate of good conduct all shareholders
- Print 6-month shareholders’ bank accounts
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association with complete information:
The company registration process
Determine the name of the company
Specify the type of company
Define company goals
Specify the names of shareholders and the amount of shares
Introducing the company manager
- Company registration in the Companies Registration Office
- Publishing of company name and information in the official newspaper of Afghanistan
- Open an account in Afghan banks and provide a bank account number
- Deposit the initial capital of the company
*All documents should be certify by Afghanistan embassy *
If you like to work in Afghanistan, you should get the work permit. The visa requirement is :
- Application form.
- Passport-sized photo (One photo).
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Sponsorship letter or guarantee letter from your employer.
Tourist Visa and working visa
If you want to travel to Afghanistan, it’s better to ask of tour & travel agency to get visa for you and also reserve hotel and daily tour . The tourist visa is 30 days and easy to get. the cost is for tourist visa is around US $50 and working visa is US $ 150. The visa can be extended easily.
Jobs in Afghanistan
If you need a job, our team will try to send your CV to the job finder and manpower companies. The companies will contact your through your email and phone number that you enter in your request form. Please click here to fill the form.
If you need help for this visa, please click here to apply for you.