Official Name: The Republic of Angola
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
With a population of 12 million, Angola is one of the most beautiful African countries in terms of tourists with unique national parks and wildlife. The country has beautiful mountains, tall waterfalls and amazing museums.
Angola is bordered by the Republic of the Congo to the north, Namibia to the south, Zambia to the east, and the Atlantic Ocean to the west.
Angola is not a modern country. The only advanced city with many facilities is the capital of that country and the rest of the cities have very low facilities. It was a Portuguese colony until 1957. Angola’s main exports are oil and petroleum products, diamonds, gas, coffee, lumber, cotton and fish.
What is the best company for any kind of activity in Angola?
Limited Liability Company
How is security in Angola?
There is a high level of crime. Theft of valuables such as cell phones, jewelry happens every day and even weapons are used in these thefts. That is why you must be careful in choosing your place of residence.
What is the religion of the majority of Angolan people?
Most of them are Christians and there are very few Sunni Muslims.
The benefit of company registration in Angola
- Angola’s very fast economic growth of 11.1 percent per year
- One of the largest holders of valuable natural resources such as oil, gas and diamonds in the world
- Customs exemption for raw materials and machinery for 10 years
- Export customs exemption in Angola
- Requires at least 2 shareholders
- No need to have a local partner
- The minimum capital of the company is $ 1,000 USD
The disadvantage of company registration in Angola
- Foreign companies need to obtain an approval from the National Private Investment Agency (ANIP) to establish.
- Complete company registration in Angola takes about 4.5 months.
- Company tax 35% and VAT 10%
- Low ranking of free economy in the world 156 in the index of free economy in the world
- Negative rank of 165 corruption and lack of government support in corporate ownership
- Negative rank 177 for easy registration of a company and starting a business in Angola
- The low ranking of Angolan banks and the complicated and time-consuming processes and money transfers
- A very oil-dependent economy
- 50% tax on mining and oil industries
Type of company registration
- Limited liability company
- Free Zone Company
- Branch office
- Joint ventures
The company registration process
- Apply for company registration in Angola
- Specify multiple names and get one name verified for the company
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association with the details of the approved name, names of shareholders and amount of shares, names of directors, determination of the type of company, goals of the company, address and telephone number of the company.
- Preparing all shareholders and directors passports
- Complete company registration forms
- Company registration in the registry office
- Opening a bank account for the company and transferring the company’s capital to the bank account
- Preparation of company seals and unique logos
- Registration of the company in the tax office and obtaining an exclusive code for the company
- Registration of company in the Social Security Office for personnel