Official Name: The Republic of the Congo,
Formerly known as Congo Republic,
West Congo, or Congo-Brazzaville
Central African CFA franc (XAF)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
The Republic of the Congo is a country in central Africa with a population of about 5.7 million people and an area of 342,000 square kilometers. The country of
It is bordered by Gabon to the west, the Democratic Republic of the Congo to the east, Cameroon to the northwest, the Central African Republic to the northeast, and the Atlantic Ocean to the southwest.
Its exports include oil, timber, sugar, cocoa, coffee and diamonds, which are exported to the United States, China, Taiwan and South Korea.
The country’s imports include basic equipment and foodstuffs from France, China, the United States, India, Italy and Belgium.
What is the best type of company for all products and services to operate?
Limited Liability Company (SARL)
How much is a corporate tax in the Republic of the Congo?
How much is VAT in the Republic of the Republic of the Congo?
How much does it cost to register a company in the Republic of the Congo?
$ 14000 USD
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
$ 1728 USD
Do company executives should travel to the Republic of the Congo to complete the company registration?
How long does it take to register a company?
Is it necessary to have an office physically to register a company?
The benefit of company registration in Congo Republic
- Registration of a limited liability company in the Congo can be done with one manager and one shareholder.
- Managers and shareholders can be of any nationality.
- Managers do not need to travel to the Congo to register a company or complete the process.
- Company registration can be done with minimum capital.
- Capital Opportunities in the Oil and Petroleum Products Industry Congo is Africa’s largest oil producer.
- Opportunities to invest in valuable reserves such as diamonds, potash, uranium, zinc, lead, phosphate and copper.
- Business opportunities to produce or import food
- Government investment incentives for foreign investment such as corporate income tax exemption, customs duty exemption for import of machine tools and raw materials.
- Cheap manpower
The disadvantage of company registration in Congo Republic
- Company executives must reside in the Congo for at least two years.
- Setting up a company in the Congo is time consuming.
- Congo is a French-speaking country, and managers and shareholders of foreign companies will have difficulty communicating with government officials and customers.
- Corporate income tax in the Congo is relatively high.
- Administrative bureaucracy for work visas for foreigners, permits required.
- Congo ranks weak in world competition, ranked 126th out of 137 countries.
Type of company registration
Limited Liability Company (SOCIÉTÉ À RESPONSABILITÉ LIMITÉE – SARL) (LTD)
Public Limited Company (SOCIÉTÉ ANONYME) (SA)
Simplified Joint Stock Company (SOCIÉTÉ PAR ACTIONS SIMPLIFIÉES) (SAS)
Non-Registered Company (SOCIÉTÉ EN PARTICIPATION)
Company Created de Facto and de Facto Company
The company registration process
- Application for company registration in the Republic of Congo
- Specify 3 names for the company and get the approval of one name
Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association with the specifications of the approved name, type of company, goals of the company, names of shareholders and amount of shares, names of managers, address and telephone number of the company.
- Company registration in the Companies Registration Office
- Opening a bank account and transferring the company’s capital to a bank account
- Preparation of company seal
- Publication of company information in the domestic newspapers of the Republic of the Congo
- Register the company in the tax office and receive a special code
- Registration of the company in the social security office