Official Name: The Republic of Ghana
Currency: Ghana cedi (GH₵) (GHS)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Ghana is the 75th largest country in the world with an area of 537, 238 square kilometers. It is located in the Northern Hemisphere, with a population of about 31 million, in western Africa, along the Atlantic Ocean, bordering the Ivory Coast to the west, Burkina Faso to the north, and Togo to the east. This semi-mountainous country, where 98% of the population is black, converts to Christianity.
Ghana is a safe country and more stable than other African countries, and as it turns out, crime rates are lower in this country. The only concern in living in Ghana is that malaria is still seen in this country. Ghana has restaurants with European health standards, but the conditions of these restaurants are more expensive than other places.
Ghana’s exports include gold and cocoa (the Netherlands), tuna (the United States and Spain), aluminum (France), manganese ore (France), as well as imported goods, basic goods and equipment, and oil and foodstuffs.
How long does it take to register a company in Ghana?
Should directors be present in Ghana?
How much does it cost to start a company in Ghana?
About $ 19,000
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
$ 1 million
Do I need to introduce a physical office to register a company?
Yes. Physical office required.
What is the corporate income tax?
How much is the VAT on goods?
The best company that can do all kinds of activities?
The benefit of company registration in Ghana
- Ghana is politically stable.
- Low cost human resource
- Prone to invest in various fields such as communications, clothing, food industry, handicrafts and jewelry, assembly and packaging
- Pharmaceutical and metal industries
The disadvantage of company registration in Ghana
- Ghana’s gross growth is very low and therefore not a good market for selling products.
- The minimum capital required by foreign companies to enter the domestic market is $ 300,000.
- Widespread corruption and bureaucracy in hiring foreign workers.
Type of company registration
Company Limited by Shares
Company Limited by Guarantee
Company Unlimited by Shares
The company registration process
- Apply for company registration
- Specify 4 names for the company and get confirmation of one name
- Complete company registration forms.
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association, including the approved name, the names of the shareholders and the amount of shares, the names of the directors, the company address, the contact telephone number).
- Registration of documents in the Trade Registry.
- Opening a bank account and depositing the company’s capital and submitting deposit documents to the company registration office.
- Publication of the summary of the company’s articles of association in the official bulletin of the national trade register and the national newspaper.
- File with the tax office and receive a tax code and a magnetic card for the return.
- File with the National Social Insurance.
If you have plan to go to Ghana, it advised to look for a valid travel agency in Ghana or your friends advised you. Have a enjoyable trip in Ghana.