Official Name: The Republic of India
Hindi and English (official), 14 recognized languages
Indian rupee (₹)(INR)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
India is known as the second most populous country in the world, and in recent years we have seen its economic prosperity, and you may be interested to know that in recent years India’s economic growth has been so high that this country Has the highest economic growth rate in the world. India is suitable for foreign investors because they can easily register a company in India of any nationality and there is no need for their direct presence in India, which makes this country an important place for foreign investors.
Do I need to be in India to register a company?
Do you need an Indian manager or shareholder to register a company?
Yes. One of the managers of the company must be an Indian.
What are the ways to obtain residency in India?
Study, marriage, work visa, investment visa, property purchase, etc.
What is the most common way to register a company in India?
Registration of a limited liability company that requires an initial capital of about two thousand dollars.
Do we have to rent an office space?
You can buy or rent a place, otherwise you can use virtual offices which is very cheap.
The benefits of company registration in
- Use cheap labor
- Ability to connect with global markets
- Low cost of living in India
- Low production costs in India
- Cheap production resources and raw materials
- Possibility to communicate in English in India
- Geographically, India is close to Asian and European countries and one can easily export the products produced to these countries.
- Economic growth and political stability in India
- Possibility of obtaining permanent residence in India
The disadvantage of company registration in
- High corporate income tax rates in India, which include 34% of resident corporate income and 43% of foreign corporate branches.
- Difficult conditions for registering a company for foreigners due to its long duration, which can take up to 5 months.
- The Indian rupee is a low and volatile currency that affects foreign investment.
- Patent and licensing laws are more in the interest of local companies than international companies
- Foreign companies and investors face confidence problems in controlling the financial system in India.
- India ranks 158th in the world in starting a new business.
- The country’s road and communication problems, which include underdeveloped highways, railways and airports, as well as power outages, are among the biggest problems for companies.
Type of company registration
- Limited liability company.
- Sole proprietorship company
- Partnership company
- One-person company (OPC)
- Private limited company
- Foreign Branches
The company registration process
- Complete the company registration form in India
- Specify the number of shareholders and the amount of initial capital
- Opening an account in one of the Indian banks
- Detailed profile of the CEO along with his family
- Exact location of the company
- Obtaining an economic code
- Obtaining export and import codes
- Work permit in India
- Receipt of payment of all government and state expenses