Official Name: The State of Israel
Israeli new shekel (ILS)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
In 2005, Israel’s per capita gross domestic product grew 2.5 percent to $ 18,700 a year, making it the 22nd most developed country in the world and ranked 22nd on the OECD list. . Between 1991 and 1996, Israel achieved a six percent GDP growth rate, one of the highest in the world. In 1998, the growth rate fell to 2 percent, but rose again to 5.9 percent in the twelve months of 2000.
The economic crisis has gripped many countries, but statistics show that Israel’s economic prosperity continues. According to statistics, Israel has exported more than $ 55 billion a year, which is an astronomical figure compared to countries with similar populations and sizes.
The bulk of Israel’s exports are based on advanced technology and the production of goods that few countries are able to produce. The United States and Canada are major buyers of Israeli exports. This shows the progress of production equipment and devices in Israel. Food exports are also an important part of Israel’s foreign trade. Israel has made great strides in agriculture, and in the field of animal husbandry, its dairy products are very popular in consumer countries, especially the United States. European countries are also a major buyer of Israeli goods, accounting for 37% of exports to European countries. While China is one of the world’s largest exporters of goods, sales of Israeli goods to that country rose 73 percent last year.
What is the most common type of business in Israel?
Is a limited liability company with stock capital (stock capital).
What is the corporate tax rate?
20% for commercial companies and 10% for salaries.
What are Israeli exports?
Advanced technologies, export of food, livestock and dairy products,
The benefits of company registration in Israel
- World famous infrastructure
- Supporting company managers and shareholders
- High tax breaks for free zone companies or infrastructure activities
- Minimum capital required to register a company
- Minimum office paperwork for company registration
- Availability of specialized and experienced staff
The disadvantage of company registration in Israel
Company registration documents must be translated into Hebrew. There may not be a Hebrew translator in most countries and you may have trouble translating.
The company registration process
- Registration of the application for establishing a company in the Companies Registration Office in the Ministry of Justice
- Registration of the request to establish a company in the Ministry of Finance
- Obtaining a company registration certificate with a 9-digit company registration number
- Formation of monthly and annual tax files
- Get a business license
- Open a trading account for the company