- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
The Republic of Liberia, with a population of about 5 million and an area of 99067 square kilometers, is located in West Africa between Guinea, Ivory Coast and Sierra Leone.
Liberia has agricultural products such as cocoa, coffee, sugarcane, rice and bananas, and in terms of natural resources it has oil, gas, iron ore, gold, manganese, diamonds, and coal. In terms of industries, we can mention rubber manufacturing, palm oil, timber and steel production.
What is the best type of company to operate?
Turnkey company (Fast LLC)
How much is a corporate tax in Liberia?
How much is VAT in Liberia?
How much does it cost to register a company in Liberia?
$ 11500 USD
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
$ 500,000 USD
Do company executives should travel to Liberia to complete the company registration?
How long does it take to register a company?
Is it necessary to have an office physically to register a company?
The benefit of company registration in Liberia
- The official language is English, so the companies don’t have problem in communicating.
- Liberia is the 75th easiest country in the world to trade with by the World Bank.
- One shareholder and one manager of any nationality are enough to register a company.
- Shareholders or directors do not need to travel to Liberia to register a company and complete the process.
- The minimum capital required for a limited liability company is only $ 1.
- In Liberia, there is no requirement to disclose the names of shareholders and company directors.
The disadvantage of company registration in Liberia
- Liberian banks are not suitable for international business, so the Liberian economy is based on a cash payment system.
- There is no security in the capital and big cities.
- There is no infrastructure facilities
- there is no suitable transportation
- corruption and bribe
Type of company registration
General and Limited Partnerships
Foreign Maritime Entities (FMEs)
The company registration process
- Submit a company registration request
- Specify the company name
- Prepare the company’s articles of association, including the company name, type of activity, name of shareholders and number of shareholders, names of managers, address and telephone number of the company.
- Opening a bank account and transferring the company’s capital
- Company registration
- Publish of company registration in the local newspaper
- File company in the tax organization and receiving the tax code
- Prepare stamps and letterheads
- File your case with the Social Security