Official Name: Namibia
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Namibia, with a population of about 2600,000 and an area of 825,418 square kilometers, is bordered by Zambia and Angola to the north, Botswana to the east, and South Africa to the south. To the west are the waters of the Atlantic Ocean.
Its exports include diamonds, copper, gold, zinc, lead, uranium, livestock, fish and sheepskin, which are exported to South Africa and the United States. Its imports also include food, petrochemical and fuel products, machinery and equipment, and chemicals imported from South Africa and the United States.
What is the best type of company for all product and services to operate?
Tax Resident (LLC)
How much is a corporate tax in Namibia?
How much is VAT in Namibia?
How much does it cost to register a company in Namibia?
$ 12000 USD
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
$ 1 USD
Do company executives should travel to Namibia to complete the company registration?
How long does it take to register a company?
Is it necessary to have an office physically to register a company?
The benefit of company registration in Namibia
- Registration of a company in Namibia can be done with a manager and a shareholder.
- Managers and shareholders do not need to travel to Namibia to register a company and complete the process.
- Managers and shareholders can be of any nationality.
- The minimum capital required to register a company is $ 1.
- High government incentives for manufacturing and trading companies
- Government incentives for registering companies in free zones such as 100% tax exemption, VAT and customs duties
- Namibia is one of the richest fishing areas in the world with a 1500 km coastline
- Largest exporter of fisheries in South Africa
The disadvantage of company registration in Namibia
- Registering a company in Namibia is very complicated and time consuming.
- High corporate tax in Namibia
- High corruption and bureaucracy
- Namibia is the 104th country in terms of convenience in starting a business.
- Namibia’s strong dependence on mining
Type of company registration in Namibia
Limited Liability Company
Public Limited Company
The company registration process
- Submit a company registration application
- Specify the name for company
- Preparation and regulation of the company’s articles of association, including the name, type of company, goals of the company, names of shareholders and the amount of shares, names of company managers, address and telephone number of the company
- Opening a bank account for the company and depositing the initial capital of the company
- Preparation of the company seal
- Company registration
- Publication of company registration in Namibia in domestic newspapers
- File with the tax office and receive a tax code
- File a case with the Social Security Organization