Official Name: The Republic of Nicaragua
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Nicaragua is a country located in Central America and its capital is Managua. It is the largest country in Central America by area. Nicaragua borders Honduras to the north and Costa Rica to the south. The country has the Pacific Ocean on its west coast.
One way to immigrate to Nicaragua is through foreign investment, a process that must be pursued professionally. It is clear that investing in this country depends on the minimum personal capital. The number of people who have chosen to invest in Nicaragua through the Anonima sociedad is higher than in previous periods. They must have at least $ 30,000 in energy, business and mining in Nicaragua. The number of people who have chosen Nicaragua for real estate has also increased. The purchase of real estate in this country is followed by residency applications. There are special processes in the residential areas of this country. The application for residence in this country is approved and evaluated based on the organization of the Ministry of Development and according to the investment process. The number of people who have chosen to immigrate to Nicaragua through investment is more than 15% higher than other groups. According to available statistics, this country can best provide educational conditions or work and practical activities. The number of immigrants registering companies in this country has also increased compared to last year. It is clear that in the past, people tried to have significant activities in investment groups. Immigration certificate is issued after a period of living in Nicaragua, with which a person can enter the investment and national capital coverage. Of course, receiving a 5-year residency in this country is very important. Security processes in Nicaragua are a very important issue and one must be careful to have a good immigration process.
How long does it take to register a company?
About two weeks
What is the minimum capital required to register a company?
Who does the government consider an investor?
If you invest more than 30,000 dollars in any kind of business in Nicaragua, such as tourism, industry, farms, etc., the government will consider you as a foreign investor.
What are the famous products of Nicaragua?
Corn, beans, rice, sorghum, grassland, and cassava (cassava).
How much is the corporate income tax in Nicaragua?
30% on domestic incomes. There is no tax on foreign income.
The benefits of company registration in Nicaragua
- Market opportunities for every products in Nicaragua.
- The fastest real GDP growth rates in Central America.
- Permanent government support for investors
- Easy return on initial capital after 3 years
- 100% foreign ownership in every economic sector
- Stable, safe, and peaceful country for investment
- Tax Free for up to 10 Years in tourist industries
- Pay no real estate taxes for up to 10 years
- Tax Free for your facilitate
- Availability of a qualified labor force
The disadvantage of company registration in Nicaragua
- 75% of labor employees in foreign companies must be Nicaraguan nationals.
- The corporate tax rate is 30% plus 15% for VAT
- The licensing process takes about 200 days
- Property rights are not strongly respected and rule of law in not applied efficiently
- The national language is Spanish. So, the communication with employees will be problems for the foreign investors that cannot speak Spanish.
- Undeveloped infrastructure country
Type or company registration in Nicaragua
- Sociedad Colectiva de Responsabilidad Limitada (limited liability partnership)
- Sociedad en Comandita (Simpleis limited partership)
- Sociedad Anónima (joint-stock company)
- Sociedad Colectiva (partnership)
- Sociedad en Comandita por Acciones (joint-stock partnership in commendam)
The company registration process
- Submit a company registration application
- Determining the name of the company and obtaining approval from the Companies Registration Office
- Preparation of the company’s articles of association containing complete information (company name, main location of the company, company goals, names of shareholders, names of managers, amount of shares, company capital, specifying the time of the company, which usually should not be more than 99 years)
- Registration as a trader in the company registration office
- Registration in DGI
- Registration in the municipality
- File a case with the tax office
- Forming a file in the insurance office for personnel
- Obtain special permits for specific activities