Official Name: Territory of the Wallis and Futuna Islands
Status: Overseas collectivity of France
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
The only way to get to Wallis and Futuna is either on a yacht or through New Caledonia. To enter the Wallis and Futuna Islands, visa is the same as the rest of French Polynesia. you should apply with below documents to obtain visa :
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Return tickets
- accommodation reservation
- Application forms
Leava is the capital of Wallis and Futuna Islands with big cities as Toloke, Fiua, Vaisei, Nuku, Taoa, Mala’e, Kolopelu, Ono, Kolia, Vele, Kolotai, Laloua, Poi, Tamana, Tuatafa, Tavai.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .