Official Name: The Virgin Islands of the United States
Also called United States Virgin Islands, American Virgin Islands
Capital: Charlotte Amalie
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
The passport holder or United State can enter to Virgin Islands and other should apply for visa with below documents. The visa is as the same as USA.
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Return tickets
- accommodation reservation
- Application forms
- Bank Statement to proof sufficient fund
- Request letter to show the purpose of travel
The United States Virgin Islands are a group of islands in the Caribbean. The territory of the United States, known for its white sandy beaches, reefs and green hills. On the island of St. Thomas is home to the capital, Charlotte Amalie. In the east is the island of San Juan, most of which includes the Virgin Islands National Park. The island of St. Croix and its historic cities, Christiansted and Frederiksted, are located to the south.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .