Official Name: Tuvalu
Formerly known as the Ellice Islands
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
We are told that no visa is required to visit Tuvalu for visits up to 90 days.
If you are going to be one of the very few tourists to visit each year it may make sense to phone ahead and find out what the current situation is.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .