Everyone starts with the same amount of hours – so why do some people seem to get so much more done? An inability to manage time efficiently can leave anyone feeling stressed, overwhelmed, and unproductive.
This workshop offers practical techniques that can be used immediately to gain control. Participants will learn how to plan and prioritize more effectively while managing interruptions and distractions.
In this workshop, we will covered the below topics:
• How to organize and prioritize to get more done
• Ways to get out of crisis mode and focus on what’s important
• The planning process and how to use it
• Using scheduling to stay on track
• Managing the work environment
• Dealing with interruptions
• How to use technology efficiently