Official Name: Islamic Republic of Afghanistan
Language: Pashto, Dari
Currency: Afghani (AFN)
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
If you like to work in Afghanistan, you should get the work permit. The visa requirement is :
- Application form.
- Passport-sized photo (One photo).
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Sponsorship letter or guarantee letter from your employer.
Tourist Visa and working visa
If you want to travel to Afghanistan, it’s better to ask of tour & travel agency to get visa for you and also reserve hotel and daily tour . The tourist visa is 30 days and easy to get. the cost is for tourist visa is around US $50 and working visa is US $ 150. The visa can be extended easily.
The followings are required for a business visa application:
- An appointment using our online visa appointment booking service or by telephone
- Applicant’s Passport with a minimum of 6 months validity
- Visa application form, filled out correctly and legibly
- One recent photo of the applicant
- A letter of invitation from the relevant NGO/ organization/ company/ agency in Afghanistan to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Afghanistan.
- The business’s Registration Certificate with the Ministry of Economy in Afghanistan or registration document from Afghanistan Investment Support Agency (AISA)
Note: All fees paid for the visa application are non-refundable irrespective of the outcome of the application. The validity of the visa begins from the date of issue of the visa.
Jobs in Afghanistan
If you need a job, our team will try to send your CV to the job finder and manpower companies. The companies will contact your through your email and phone number that you enter in your request form. Please click here to fill the form.
If you need help for this visa, please click here to apply for you.