Bring our two-day Project Management Workshop to your company to develop the insights and skills professionals need to define, plan, and assign work; obtain meaningful commitments; coordinate project efforts; monitor and evaluate results; manage risk; and critically evaluate budgets and schedules. Participants will apply these insights and practical skills to project situations during individual and group exercises.
you will learn how to:
- Manage projects with confidence
- Avoid dangerous shortcuts and omissions
- Monitor risks and correct trouble spots
- Put together a solid team and effective documentation
- Pave the way for achieving PMP® status