Official Name: The People’s Republic of Bangladesh
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
Bangladesh is bounded on the north, east and west by India and on the southeast by Myanmar, making it the ninth most populous country in the world. Bangladesh covers an area of 147,570 square kilometers and has a population of 150,448,340, which is a large proportion of the population density.
Domestic production in this country is $ 206.7 billion. Of the 140 million, 69 million and 400 thousand people make up the country’s labor force, most of whom work in the agricultural sector. Agriculture and animal husbandry account for more than 70% of the population. Rice is produced on more than three-quarters of the arable land. The country’s main commercial crop is tea and hemp, with Bangladesh accounting for 90% of world production. The mining industry is scarce, but there are natural gas reserves.
Inflation in Bangladesh is 6.7% and the per capita income is $ 1466. It is the second largest producer of clothing in the world after China, and has grown to the point where it has even exported clothing to China.
If a child is born in Bangladesh, will he or she be granted citizenship?
Under the 1972 law, Bangladeshi citizenship is based on the principle of blood, and since March 26, 1971, it has not paid attention to the principle of soil.
How does a child born in Bangladesh acquire citizenship?
- A child born to a Bangladeshi father anywhere in the world
- A child whose grandfather was Bangladeshi, regardless of where he was born
- A child born to a Bangladeshi mother anywhere in the world and whose father is unknown or stateless
- Those who chose Bangladesh as their permanent residence on March 26, 1971
If a person acquires Bangladeshi citizenship through investment, can he / she withdraw his / her capital from Bangladesh?
A person who has acquired Bangladeshi citizenship through investment will lose his or her citizenship if he or she withdraws his or her capital from the economy.
If a person receives a residence permit in Bangladesh, can he / she also have a passport of his / her country?
Bangladesh is a single citizen. If you want to get Bangladesh citizenship you will lose your citizenship of your country.
What is the best investment part of Bangladesh?
In terms of clothing production, it ranks second in the world.
Which Bangladeshi bank is a priority for foreigners?
Bangladeshi banks are not known in the world. NRB, City and SBI.
The benefit of company registration in Bangladesh
- Bangladesh is the second largest exporter of clothing in the world.
- Government tax incentives
- Low cost of manpower
- Cheap raw materials
The disadvantage of company registration in Bangladesh
- High corporate tax (35%)
- Ranked 172nd safe place in the world to start a business
- Insufficient Government facilities
- Political issue
- Low quality administration
- High tax for foreign companies
- Money transfer in overseas is restricted
Type of company registration in Bangladesh
- Limited Liability Company
- Public Limited Company
- Branches Office
The company registration process
- Request for registration
- Determining the type of company activity
- Preparation and adjustment of the company’s articles of association (company name, specifying the type of company, specifying the company’s goals, introducing shareholders and the amount of shares, introducing company managers, company address)
- Introduce the company to the tax office
- Introduce the company to the insurance office
Bangladesh Investment Opportunity
- Government big project
- Road and Highway
- Electronics import/ manufacture
- Vehicle manufacture
- Toy production
- Cement and bricks factory
- Furniture export
Citizens of most countries require valid visa to enter Bangladesh. The types and categories of visa differ according to the purpose of visit, length of stay and foreign national.
Necessary documents to apply:
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Passport photo
- Flight Ticket
- Hotel Reservation
- Letter of Invitation
- Application Form
Type of Visa:
- Tourist visa : Individuals attending seminar, symposium, study tour, visiting relatives and traveling for tourism purpose
- Business visa: visiting for trade and commerce purpose
- Student visa: students seeking admission, researchers in any government-approved educational institution
- Employment visa: all persons work in government and semi – government organization.
- Diplomatic/Official visa: diplomatic persons
- Investor visa: Investors in existing , new, under construction, upcoming industrial, commercial entity in the private sector under joint venture
- Journalist visa: Journalists of newspapers, magazines, TV or radio networks, etc.
- NGO visa: visa for employment/service of registered NGO.