South Korea

South Korea

Official Name:         South Korea    



                 South Korean won


South Korea:


OUR SERVICES;                      

  • Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
  • Per question consultation
  • Application review
  • Full package: Start to finish representation
  • Immigration Plan to become qualified
  • Post immigration and settlement




Visitor Visa:

 Whether or not you need a visa to visit South Korea depends on a variety of factors: Your nationality, the purpose and the expected duration of your stay, as well as other things like family relations and your occupation.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant.

Official Visas

 A-1 Diplomat

This visa is people who are diplomats and foreign consulate staff

A-2 Government official 

This visa is people who are not diplomats but are here for official government related activities.

A-3 Agreement 

This visa is people who are exempt from visa application because of an agreement between Korea and their home country.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant


Tourist Visas:

 B-1 Visa exemption:

This visa is for citizens from countries which do not require a visa of any kind to travel in Korea for 30, 60, 90, or 180 days.

B-2 Tourist/transit:

This is mostly for Chinese citizens to travel in Korea or to travel through Korea to other countries.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant


Temporary Visa:

Under the following category you can apply for temporary resident:

C-1: temporary news coverage

This Short-Term News Coverage or Temporary Journalism visa is for individuals who want to enter South Korea for the purposes of temporary news coverage or reporting activities.

C-2: Short term business

This visa is issued to foreigners who wish to enter Korea for a business visit, research, business communication, consulting, conducting short-term business less than 90 days.

C3: Short term visa

This visa is for temporary stay less than 90 days.

C4: Short term employee

This visa is for temporary work less than 90 days.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant

No- Employment or  Business Visa

 D1: Artist

For the people who want to come for learning and practice cultural arts, Korean cooking, Korean dance and etc. you cannot legally earn money in this type of visa. Please refer to E6 visa.

D2: Student:

After you have received acceptance from a regular educational program in Korea as a regular student or a language student, you must get a student visa by submitting the documents required for entry into Korea. As periods of stay can vary depending on the program, one should check related regulations concerning each one.

D3: industrial trainee

This visa is for individuals who want to enter South Korea for on-the-job training at an industrial training institute.

D4: General trainee

You are eligible to apply for a D-4 visa if you research, study or train at an educational organization, academic research center, private enterprise and other groups that do not fall under D-2 categories.

D5: journalism

A Journalist Visa is granted for ALL foreign journalists including a professional journalist, columnist, cartoonist/editor, photographer, film producer or director (other than that of commercial films), a representative of a radio and/or television organization, travel writer/travel promotion photographer etc.

D6: religion

This visa issued for a person who is dispatched to the related Korean religious organization or branch by the foreign religious body or social welfare organization.

D7: supervisor

This visa is issued to those working at the managerial level for a foreign company stationed in Korea.

D8: Corporate investor

This visa is issued for people who have invested in Korean companies and are at the management level.

D9: international trade

This visa is eligible to managers engaged in the import/export business working in Korea for an extended period of time.

D10: Job seeking

For the people who are searching for a job in Korea. It’s valid for six months and conditions apply.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant


Working Visa

Under the following visa you apply for working in South Korea:

C-4: short term employment:

For short term priod of working less than 90 day like art or music work

E-1: professorship

For teaching or doing research and study in educational places in South Korea

E-2: Foreign language instructor

For teaching language at companies or institution, broadcast organizations and similar facilities. Candidates must apply for teaching in their first language and have high degree in college.

E3: Research

For doing research and development in in advance technology or natural scinces.candidates should have university degree.

 E4: technology transfer

This visa is for expertise to transferring technology to companies. This visa will be issue when the expertise is unavailable in South Korea in proposed technology.

E5: professional employment

Candidate should have international qualification for their profession which is recognized by the Korean government like medicine and law

E6: Arts and performance

Visa is suitable for music, sport literary, and art and fashion performance for profit

E7: special occupation

This visa is designed for specific types of works.

E10: vessel crew

This visa is designed for crew working in ship

H1: working holiday

This visa is designed for the people who come to earn money to cover travelling cost for a short period.  People should have the age between 18 to 25 years old from japan and Australia and age between 18 to 30 years old from countries such as newzeland and canada.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant


You can apply for residents’ visa under following category:

F-1 Visiting or Joining Family:

The F-1 visa is for those living with people legally working in Korea. These holders are usually not employed in Korea. They may be employed by the person they are living with or they are being taken care (they are a minor) of by someone working here.

F-2 Long term residents:

The F-2 visa is the first step towards long-term residency in Korea. It’s a great choice for professionals who aren’t married to a Korean national but who are planning to stay in Korea for an extended period. The visa lasts for up to three years from the date of issue.

F-3 Accompanying Spouse/dependent:

You get it if your spouse or mother or father is working legally in Korea. It expires when their visa expires and you have to renew it when they renew their visa. This visa simply allows you to enter and live in the country. It does not permit you to work.

F-4 Overseas Korean:

The F-4 visa is a long-term resident visa, but it differs from the other F-series visas in that it is a birth-right visa. The Korean government acknowledges ethnic Koreans born outside of the country with this visa. You must visit the Korean embassy/consulate in your home country prior to arriving in Korea.

F-5 Permanent Foreign Resident:

The F-5 visa is landed immigration status. It’s what some other countries refer to as ‘getting a green card’. In Korea you, don’t get a green card (you get a permanent resident card that looks like all the other alien registration cards and its greenish-beige), but you do get to stay in Korea as a permanent, landed resident forever.

F-6 Foreign Spouse

This is another great visa to have. For one, it means you’re married! That’s exciting. Secondly, it means you’re married to a Korean and you can live in Korea as a landed immigrant. This visa differs from an F-5 visa because it simply means you need to stay in the country with a permanent living status so you can be married to your spouse.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant

Other Visas

  G-1 Miscellaneous:

This visa is issued to people who don’t fall into any other category. One example is for medical treatments that take longer than three months.

M-1 Military:

Eligible for foreign military personnel stationed in Korea, most commonly USA military soldiers.

If you need a visa, don’t hesitate to contact us to get free consultant