Official Name: Solomon Islands
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Most western nationalities can obtain a visitors permit on arrival, but you should check through the link below
Immigration Requirements of Solomon Islands
Persons entering or leaving Solomon Islands must be in possession of a valid passport issued by the proper Passport authority of the country to which he is a citizen or national and must be in possession of a valid onward/return air ticket from Solomon Islands.
Visitors to Solomon Islands
Visitors wishing to travel to Solomon Islands must satisfy the following requirements prior to travelling:-
- 1. Must be in possession of a valid passport or other valid travel documents
- 2. An onward air ticket which can be used to travel from Solomon Islands to other countries which the visitor will be ask to enter.
- 3. Must have sufficient funds to sustain himself/herself whilst in Solomon Islands.
- 4. Must have valid visas to enter other countries (where required) from Solomon Islands.
If all these requirements are met, a visitor will be granted a visitors permit on arrival in Solomon Islands:
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .