Official Name: Saint Lucia
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Most western nationalities do not require a visa to visit St. Lucia. other countries should apply with below documents to obtain visa.
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Return tickets
- accommodation reservation
- Application forms
Saint Lucia is an island nation in the eastern Caribbean with a pair of sharply-trained mountains, Python, on the west coast. Its coastline is home to volcanic beaches, dive sites for reefs, luxury resorts and fishing villages. Traces in the inner rain forests lead to waterfalls like the Toraille 15 meters in height, which leads to a rock in the garden. The capital, Castries, is a popular cruise port.
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .