Official Name: The Pitcairn Group of Islands
Status: British Overseas Territory
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
If you arrive by boat and plan to stay no longer than 14 days you do not need a visa before arriving. You will need to pay a small landing fee.
Visitors planning to stay in the Islands longer than 14 days will need to apply and pay a feee of NZ$150
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .