Official Name: The Independent State of Papua New Guinea
Hiri Motu, Tok Pisin, English
Papua New Guinean kina (PGK)
- Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Helping to prepare your documents
- Start to finish your company registration process
- Immigration services
If you do not need a visa you need to enter at one of the following entry points or you need to have a visa arranged in advance;
Jackson’s International Airport
Kagamuga Airport, Mt Hagen
All people wishing to travel to Papua New Guinea for work, business, study or tourism purposes must have an entry permit/Visa to enter the country.
Visas can be obtained from your nearest PNG diplomatic mission and issued for single or multiple entries depending on the purpose of the visit.
How To Apply
All Applicants must:
- Complete and sign the correct Application Form1
- Attach one passport size photograph (for APEC Business Card Applicants and Permanent Residence Applicants please provide two photos)
- Provide any other documentary information as requested (refer to the appropriate entry category).
- Send or deliver your application to PNGICSA or the nearest PNG Diplomatic Mission* together with your valid
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .