OfFicial Name: Territory of Norfolk Island
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Norfolk Island is a territory of Australia.
For persons not travelling on a New Zealand or Australian Passport, an Australian Multiple Entry Visa is needed which is current for at least 30 Days beyond your intended length of stay. For further information contact Norfolk Island Immigration.
Norfolk Island welcomes visitors to holiday in Norfolk Island!
– A current Australian passport or Australian Document of Identity; or a current New Zealand passport
– A multiple entry Australian visa valid for 30 days beyond their intended length of stay A return airline ticket
Foreign Passports* – are all passports not issued by Australia or New Zealand
Further conditions, travel documentation and permit requirements apply to persons seeking or intending to commence employment or residence on Norfolk Island. Further information regarding immigration requirements, polices & guidelines is available from the Norfolk Island Immigration website at http://www.immigration.gov.nf/
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .