Official Name: Guadeloupe
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
The Guadeloupe, a French overseas territory, is an island group in the southern Caribbean Sea. The visa as the same is France, but with this visa, you can’t enter to all French territories and also, you can not enter to these islands with Schengen visa.
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Return tickets
- accommodation reservation
- Application forms
- Bank statement
Guadeloupe, a French overseas territory, is an island group in the southern Caribbean Sea. Similar to a butterfly, it’s 2 largest islands are separated by the Salée River. Hilly Grande-Terre Island has long beaches and sugar cane fields. If you would like to travel this islands, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .