This program is designed to introduce some of the key concepts and skills supporting business and report writing. Although this program does highlight many important areas of business and report writing, further application of the concepts, principles and skills will help to refine and reinforce your practice. To this end, you are encouraged to expand your knowledge and skills by taking up work based or other, more formalized learning opportunities at the programs conclusion.
To develop or continue their understanding of Business Writing, Report Writing and Business Reporting
Familiarization with Business documents, templates and current workplace practices.
Identify resources and strategies to help build greater business and report writing ability
On a typical business-letter writing course, you will learn how to:
- identify the reader and speak directly to them
- keep the reader’s interest
- remove jargon and buzzwords
- construct crystal-clear sentences
- write with the right level of formality
- use effective beginnings and endings
- use appropriate presentation, format and layout for any letter
- spot and fix grammar and punctuation errors
- apply their letter-writing skills to emails.
Please note that this is only a sample outline. We’ll listen closely to your needs, tailoring it to the business letters your team writes and the readers they’re writing for.
To register in this course, please send us email to : firstname.lastname@example.org