Official Name: The Republic of Cuba
Peso (CUP), Convertible pesoa (CUC)
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Most of nation don’t need visa but it’s better to apply for visa to enter to Cuba. if you have passport holder from Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Barbados, Belarus, Dominica, Grenada, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Montenegro, Namibia, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent, the Grenadines and Serbia, 30 days are available to visit Cuba without visa.
Otherwise, you should go to Cuba embassy to obtain visa with below documents:
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Photograph ( Passport sized)
- Application form
- Flight tickets
- Hotel reservation
Cuba is a Caribbean island under the communist regime. It has white beaches such as sugar and tobacco fields, which play a role in the production of the legendary country of pricked cigars. The capital, Havana, is full of pastel houses and Old Havana. Salsa music playing in the dance clubs and cabaret shows are held at the famous Tropicana. Have an enjoyable time in Havana.