Official Name: Territory of the Cocos (Keeling) Islands
Status: External Territory of Australia
Capital: West Island
Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Hourly Consultation (in person, online, phone)
- Per question consultation
- Application review
- Full package: Start to finish representation
- Immigration Plan to become qualified
- Post immigration and settlement
Cocos Islands are on overseas territory of Australia.
Entry requirements are the same as Australia
If you would like to travel this country, it’s better to search in internet and read some logbook that are written by another passengers and also see which travel agency they had received full services. Before you flight, you should find out which places are your favorite to visit. historical places, natural places, museums, zoo, temples, … .